Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by monstersmash02 View Post
    So greedy That's all :P
    When you educate yourself about business and their intentions, then come back and talk to me. "That's all :P"
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• make the exchange Mount Upgrade Token x10 + 3g = Greater Mount Upgrade Token x1 )
      or make a event for mutz...

Comment

• lol not only did r2 shut up the persons begging for gmut event but they also did it without it costing them anything(2 birds with one stone). lol u may bot like it but come on u must admit there pretty clever if ur on there side that is lmao
        Name: (S1)GeoStigma
        Class: Hybrid Mage
        Honor: Emperor
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: Unknown
        Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
        But you never came to me
        And I am still waiting until my death...
        But you hate me...
        So I shall kill you..
        And make you suffer...

Kill me..
        Kiss me..
        Bury me..
        But..
        Just look at me....

Comment

• Phew barely past lvl 55!
          Name:(S31)Eclipsegurl
          Class: Knight (Tanker)
          Server:(S31)Tree of Life
          Guild: (S25)TANK11
          Spouse:Screw spouses when you got a boyfriend.
          Level:Scion:(Lvl 42)
          "Call me Kithara. Kithara Angelique (・∀・ )"

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
            lol not only did r2 shut up the persons begging for gmut event but they also did it without it costing them anything(2 birds with one stone). lol u may bot like it but come on u must admit there pretty clever if ur on there side that is lmao
            Not a very wise choice siding with the enemy geo. yeah your powerfull, i know, but not worth it if it turns your friends to enemies. better to stick with the bandwagon, even if you do not need the gmuts or reguardless of view.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

• Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
              Not a very wise choice siding with the enemy geo. yeah your powerfull, i know, but not worth it if it turns your friends to enemies. better to stick with the bandwagon, even if you do not need the gmuts or reguardless of view.
              lol im always on teh non-cashers side but in this situation i can't cry i just have to laugh in amazement of what r2 did because even that massive amount of muts the put i still get more than doing all exelorn runs and there are still all the other dungeons that gives mut(i still npc all the muts i get from dungeons). And hey even i was getting annoyed at some of the beggers always posting in forums and world chat(in game) asking GM for gmut event, it does get old after a while.
              Name: (S1)GeoStigma
              Class: Hybrid Mage
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: Unknown
              Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
              But you never came to me
              And I am still waiting until my death...
              But you hate me...
              So I shall kill you..
              And make you suffer...

Kill me..
              Kiss me..
              Bury me..
              But..
              Just look at me....

Comment

• There is a flaw. Two of them, one, why do you have to be level 55 exactly? And also, bound GMUTS? Really, why would you do that? Everyone was perfectly happy that we didn't have bound ones. But now, it's kind of ruined.

Comment

• Originally posted by XxNeroxXRockXx View Post
                  There is a flaw. Two of them, one, why do you have to be level 55 exactly? And also, bound GMUTS? Really, why would you do that? Everyone was perfectly happy that we didn't have bound ones. But now, it's kind of ruined.
                  One reason for bound was to keep people from making 1000's of alts to get gmuts. but limiting it to only 2 is not cool either way. they should have the exchange limit be unlimited or higher. 100 exchanges would be a good start, at least if you worked enough, you had a roll a day.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

• i play on Kong and this has shut down all player shops because now every1 is hording everything because they think everything will be bound from now on and its killed the server in just a few days keep the Gmuts bound if you need to but give unlimited exchange no1 wants to wait 200 or more days per mount upgrade with the way it is now with only 2 per exchange

Comment

• True, it's also skyrocketed the prices for GMUT. They're already 20g in shops in my server. Which for someone who hasn't even started upgrading her mount...Is a really, really bad thing. It's making gold practically worthless. The best thing they can do is probably make the exchange 5/5 and turn GMUT into dungeon drops for higher leveled dungeons.
                      Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
                      IGN: Silverblitz
                      Guild: Apocalypse
                      Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
                      Lv: 123 Eidolon
                      Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

• Get on your grind

Glad I got my Kilin before this event. xD Gmuts for sell 15g each!!
                        You still needs your alts. Send them to guessing game and win everyday. Kill them in trove to complete the quest. Bath them for soul root crystals. AFK them to collect junk to sell. I know its hard not being a casher, but the game is still fun. I keep a daily rotine which consists of EH Hard or NM 5 to 10 runs, if I have dungron keys, Psy NM 5 runs for gems, DiV for gold badges and 4x offline exp (saving those for next level release), a few guild quest for contribution, ladder is a must (soul completion 1009), I still do Seng despite how lame it can be when the mega cashers finish it in 5 seconds, love chamber amd survival, I do crypt for 1 PC lol. I sold soul print, ewings, PUCs, and wings to get gmuts and I got the Kilin without cashing so its possible. It will just set other development back. My wings suck Angel Lord +3, and I need 80 soul print for the next upgrade, at least those are not bound during this event. Only cashers get things in a day, the rest of us have to grind for it, and that's what makes the game fun for me.

Comment

• I don't see why everyone is so excited for this event since it would take you at least like 6 months to a year to upgrade once now so this is just stupid.
                          Oh and Adaquious that only worked when people were actually selling Gmuts. The only times I see them now they're at least 60g per. Considering most people need at least 300-500 for each upgrade this is just stupid.

Comment

• Adaquious:

"I got the Kilin without cashing so its possible."

But, as you said, you got your Kilin BEFORE the change to the Battle Bear GMUT reward. The very complaint is that it will now be nearly impossible to get even a Hellwing, much less a Kilin, without cashing. GMUTs were scare, already, but now they are basically nonexistent on the market.

Grind all you want, but if you can't grind Crystals, you will not be getting a Godlike Mount anytime soon.

Comment

• guys you need to be happy cus it's parment .. and there you can stop spamming about the GMUT event :P

Bound Gmuts it's cool ... cus you can't trade it .. just farm it =P

IGN: (S23)gake671 - (S23)gake691 ( another alt page > )

Level:75-35 ( lazy to level up )

Class : Knight - Ranger

Wings : Angel Lords Wings -Magic Extreme Glowing Wings III

Server :

Guild : Shadow Members

Zodiac : Capricorn

Honor : Duke - Noble

Plane : Mortal

^@.@^ <@.@>

Comment

• Event is Greedy! bounded gmut and no more extravaganza for alts ! and now 2x a day ONLY + STUPID IDEA bounDED!!! GM! can u at least bring back the idea of Gmut extravagant since it really helps ! it will be great to have both event and the extravagant is NOT BOUND!!! plssss waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i feel like quiting!T T huhuhu

Comment

Working...
                                X