Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1ZZ15
    replied
    -.- yeah good job on pointing out things that could be used against you and or other players -.-

Leave a comment:

• theifkid
    replied
    Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
    yeah because what I wrote sounds like crying >.> If you don't care about them being bound then why even post here other than to troll. You either already have hellwing/kilin or you don't realize why this is a bad thing.
    i just started my new char in S4 i even dont have baby turtle xD so what you were gussing was not right and yes this event is bad for non-cashers like me but i wont bag for them to unbound Gmuts again what is done is done

Leave a comment:

• stayplation4
    replied
    junk event, its ok to be bound but we need the rate to be at least like 15 times a day or it will just take too long to upgrade

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    Originally posted by theifkid View Post
    1% that they will make battle bear reward unbound again stop crying about it we have a premanent be happy
    yeah because what I wrote sounds like crying >.> If you don't care about them being bound then why even post here other than to troll. You either already have hellwing/kilin or you don't realize why this is a bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• Blinq
    replied
    but bound mcs can be unbound too, so its pointless...unless they remove that feature

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    I foresee the future, Morph Crystals from Pet Extravagant would be Bound as well.

Leave a comment:

• theifkid
    replied
    Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
    Well maintenance is almost here hopefully they have read some of this and will make the battle bear reward unbound again. Have to wait and see...
    1% that they will make battle bear reward unbound again stop crying about it we have a premanent be happy

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    Well maintenance is almost here hopefully they have read some of this and will make the battle bear reward unbound again. Have to wait and see...

Leave a comment:

• Ang3Lie
    replied
    Event is Greedy! bounded gmut and no more extravaganza for alts ! and now 2x a day ONLY + STUPID IDEA bounDED!!! GM! can u at least bring back the idea of Gmut extravagant since it really helps ! it will be great to have both event and the extravagant is NOT BOUND!!! plssss waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i feel like quiting!T T huhuhu

Leave a comment:

• gake67
    replied
    guys you need to be happy cus it's parment .. and there you can stop spamming about the GMUT event :P

Bound Gmuts it's cool ... cus you can't trade it .. just farm it =P

Leave a comment:

• marko2211
    replied
    Adaquious:

"I got the Kilin without cashing so its possible."

But, as you said, you got your Kilin BEFORE the change to the Battle Bear GMUT reward. The very complaint is that it will now be nearly impossible to get even a Hellwing, much less a Kilin, without cashing. GMUTs were scare, already, but now they are basically nonexistent on the market.

Grind all you want, but if you can't grind Crystals, you will not be getting a Godlike Mount anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• R28086829
    replied
    I don't see why everyone is so excited for this event since it would take you at least like 6 months to a year to upgrade once now so this is just stupid.
    Oh and Adaquious that only worked when people were actually selling Gmuts. The only times I see them now they're at least 60g per. Considering most people need at least 300-500 for each upgrade this is just stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Adaquious
    replied
    Get on your grind

Glad I got my Kilin before this event. xD Gmuts for sell 15g each!!
    You still needs your alts. Send them to guessing game and win everyday. Kill them in trove to complete the quest. Bath them for soul root crystals. AFK them to collect junk to sell. I know its hard not being a casher, but the game is still fun. I keep a daily rotine which consists of EH Hard or NM 5 to 10 runs, if I have dungron keys, Psy NM 5 runs for gems, DiV for gold badges and 4x offline exp (saving those for next level release), a few guild quest for contribution, ladder is a must (soul completion 1009), I still do Seng despite how lame it can be when the mega cashers finish it in 5 seconds, love chamber amd survival, I do crypt for 1 PC lol. I sold soul print, ewings, PUCs, and wings to get gmuts and I got the Kilin without cashing so its possible. It will just set other development back. My wings suck Angel Lord +3, and I need 80 soul print for the next upgrade, at least those are not bound during this event. Only cashers get things in a day, the rest of us have to grind for it, and that's what makes the game fun for me.

Leave a comment:

• Silverblitzkrieg
    replied
    True, it's also skyrocketed the prices for GMUT. They're already 20g in shops in my server. Which for someone who hasn't even started upgrading her mount...Is a really, really bad thing. It's making gold practically worthless. The best thing they can do is probably make the exchange 5/5 and turn GMUT into dungeon drops for higher leveled dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• Quietone911
    replied
    i play on Kong and this has shut down all player shops because now every1 is hording everything because they think everything will be bound from now on and its killed the server in just a few days keep the Gmuts bound if you need to but give unlimited exchange no1 wants to wait 200 or more days per mount upgrade with the way it is now with only 2 per exchange

Leave a comment:

Working...
X