Clear All

• Kira0001
    replied
    Hahahahahahaha !! r2 want money , That's All

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    Either that or they are scared we might rip their head off if they say something we don't like or wanted to hear.
    There are only three Moderators that actually play Crystal Saga. The rest are either Wartune or Broken Realm.
    One of them is basically already non-existent on the Forums and the other just lurks. Then there's Memory.

Leave a comment:

• iceregice
    replied
    More like unlimited a day... after all they are bound.

Leave a comment:

• xshinn
    replied
    lol its better if x5 per day, even its permanent and bound

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    oops

lol.... ~~
    Last edited by elsage; 02-22-2013, 03:44 AM. Reason: sorry

Leave a comment:

• iceregice
    replied
    R2games: troll mode=ON
    Silly GM: hehe hey guys watch this... BOUND ALL TEH GMUTZZZ
    R2 Staff: lolz *clings wine glass*
    LIKE A SIR

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterBrandon View Post
    Thats what I'm saying, all these replies and posts and not a single GM or MOD can even reply with an answer. Does anyone even work here? Is the game being run by AI? I mean come on, they're hiding because they don't know what to say. I'm not 100% disapointed in the permanent event, but 2 exchanges per day? I'm a lv. 65 mortal with a gorilla, It would take me almost a year just to get enough gmuts for a gryphon. Not to mention the mount exchange will lower the amount of gmuts for sale BIG TIME, which will make the price of gmuts sky rocket and become almost unaffordable.
    Either that or they are scared we might rip their head off if they say something we don't like or wanted to hear.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterBrandon View Post
    Thats what I'm saying, all these replies and posts and not a single GM or MOD can even reply with an answer. Does anyone even work here? Is the game being run by AI? I mean come on, they're hiding because they don't know what to say. I'm not 100% disapointed in the permanent event, but 2 exchanges per day? I'm a lv. 65 mortal with a gorilla, It would take me almost a year just to get enough gmuts for a gryphon. Not to mention the mount exchange will lower the amount of gmuts for sale BIG TIME, which will make the price of gmuts sky rocket and become almost unaffordable.
    I've seen memorylane posts a few replies here or there, I think.

But yeah, sometimes it seems like she's the only one who's really working here. Must be tough on her...Maybe they should get some extra mods to help her out (ones that are actually active).

Leave a comment:

• MasterBrandon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    with over 15 pages of hate posts, you'd figure the GM would post and say something. But it just proves they flat litteraly don't listen to us.
    Try like 25+ pages, gotta count patch notes as most of it is also full of hate.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    with over 15 pages of hate posts, you'd figure the GM would post and say something. But it just proves they flat litteraly don't listen to us.

Leave a comment:

• R21624086
    replied
    Thanks for really crushing my dreams of ever owning the last mount.

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    So happy that this event is permanent. Lol at the people who used Alts Lvl 45 to farm GMuT's & are getting sad now. People that work & want to live had a hellauv time trying to level Main's up alongside Alts, just to get GMuTs. Glad that this event is once a day & permanent.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by vastilos View Post
    They should clarify if you can use the bound and unbound gmuts together.
    You can, I did it. It goes in the order in the inventory. So if you want to use up the bounds first, make sure they're before the unbound ones in the inventory (or add up the bounds and unbounds to the exact amount).

Leave a comment:

• TrixyFairy
    replied
    Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
    I proposed a point system before to eat up all the excess stuff .
    Just shows that R2 doesn't listen to their players then hey? Might aswell not bother with trying to get through to their heads...cause obviously it does not compute

Leave a comment:

Working...
X