Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Mount Upgrade Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please make some modifications...make it 40+......and not bound please...I'm lv. 44 scion
    â™* Jeward Cruz â™*
    â™* Republic of the Philippines â™*

â™* National Bureau of Investigation Cyber-Crime Division â™*

â™* Internet Security Agent/Investigator â™*
    ♦ R2games Hardcore Gamer ♦

Crystal Saga Guides and Informations:

Comment

OMG lvl 55+???? i just rebirth yesterday! :< they should keep the level requirement only for mortals this sucks for newly rebirth players :<
      Immaculate of Exigent Bluff!
      (ノº ヮº)ノ彡┻━┻
      I know, i know.....don't say it...

Comment

its ok! at least they give an oppurtunity to have Gmuts even its bound (for the non-casher)..

Comment

Originally posted by bunnyboppen102 View Post
          i guess the bound is to stop people from sending over to alt accounts and to stop people from selling them.... but yeah i would rather unbound as well and lvl 55 maybe a bit high but its to stay so thats good
          Yeah for the GMUTs being bound people can thank their genius idea of abusing alts for every event! ^-^
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I guess this is to minimize alts to flood the servers. but at least make daily tries to 5x. otherwise, i guess a little ok.

Comment

BOBO ng GM 2x a DAY GM

Comment

Permanent... and bound. Ooohhh. Now I gotta keep and use them! Time to add stars to my bear!
                IGN: (S4)Starflyer
                Server: Wilterlands
                Level: Eidolon (130+)
                Class: Powah Ranger! (Anti w/heals)
                Guild: EX (â€*Exorcistâ€*) Officer
                Goal: To make people smile! â€*
                I`m a friendly person ;3

Comment

You give us 2 new mounts that need 40+ gmuts. Then you give is another way to get gmuts, but they are bound plus we have to pay 3g and nearly a quarter of a stack for 2 exchanges per day. So now some people got to wait to rebirth or pay 5 times as much for unbound. When I first started to play events was fun and helpful. Now they are time consuming and costly. Thanks for lowering the bar R2 staff.
                  I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

ok so since the exchange rate isn't good I figured ah well I'll just have to do it the hard way and make lvl 45 alts for the battle bear Mount Extravaganza, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO I checked and now the mount rewards are bound gmuts. So basically there's no reasonable way for non-cashing players to get better mounts. To top it off no cashers on my server sell gmuts anymore.
                    Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 02-21-2013, 04:13 AM.
                    IronSight
                    Kong server 5
                    Apocalypse guild
                    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

how in the world are we supposed to stack these with the ones we currently have. Should've atleast made another vault page =(

Comment

Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
                        here to stay??!!??

Hell yea
                        he gets it xD everyday 2 gmuts ! better then nothing :P atleast it isnt a week and they still arent happy
                        I smell

Comment

better quit cs

Comment

NOW IM GONNA QUIT! BECAUSE OF THIS GREATER MOUNT UPGRADE TOKEN (BOUND) NOW ONLY RICH PEOPLE CAN UPGRADE THERE MOUNT ONLY CASHER WILL BE THE BEST MOUNT OF THIS GAME! NOW MANY PLAYER WILL BE QUIT YOU RUINED CRYSTAL SAGA!! THIS GAME IS FOR OFFICIALLY FOR RICH PEOPLE USE YOUR BRAIN DUDE! NOT MONEY!
                            I THOUGHT THIS GAME IS FOR PEOPLE WHO GOT NO BUDGET TO PAY THIS GAME AND PLAY NORMAL AND NOW THE GAME IS RUINED FOR SUCH A BAD DECITION!!
                            DONT BE SO SELFISH!!
                            IM QUIT!!!

Comment

well im a person who put money onto my account and i wouldnt bother buying the gmuts... i would rather it be time consuming than being pricey lol and there are other chances to get the gmuts every day... lucky guess for a chance to get an unbound gmut, treasure trove, dragon quest (i think), and honor badge exchange (general kahn) so yeah its hard for non cashers but at least this is to stay and your alts will just have to work a little harder to get good mounts but thats no big deal is it??

all in all im happy with this

Comment

-.- really bound?? and lvl 55 req, @least you shuda picked iether or but not both -.- top of that x2 only -.- come on!!,,,realy? -.- 60Gmuts per month will take forever to upgrade mounts,

Comment

Working...
                                X