[Activity] Mount Upgrade Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bunnyboppen102 View Post
    well im a person who put money onto my account and i wouldnt bother buying the gmuts... i would rather it be time consuming than being pricey lol and there are other chances to get the gmuts every day... lucky guess for a chance to get an unbound gmut, treasure trove, dragon quest (i think), and honor badge exchange (general kahn) so yeah its hard for non cashers but at least this is to stay and your alts will just have to work a little harder to get good mounts but thats no big deal is it??

all in all im happy with this
    You see the problem in that? There are "chances", not guarantees. A GMUT Event such as this was what gave players a chance to actually catch up, even though it was still slow. Now with this, it's completely shattered a non-casher's chance.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

90 muts a day +6 gold are you out of youre mind and the gmuts are bound holy

you might wanna reduce the muts to 20 or something cuz its bound gezz

Comment

lol brotherVT id rather choose to make the pet extravaganz bear reward unbound and the Gmut event will never be avaible if u know what i mean

Comment

man this game is a freak trip now.. i barly just rb only level 52.. and u have be 55 to even do this event? what the freak... atleast make it to where rb scions can do the dam quest... does take time to fudging level you know..

Comment

Originally posted by flamingtoad View Post
            man this game is a freak trip now.. i barly just rb only level 52.. and u have be 55 to even do this event? what the freak... atleast make it to where rb scions can do the dam quest... does take time to fudging level you know..
            You're already Lv. 52 and rebirthed?
            Getting to Lv. 55 is no problem in less than a day to be able to even meet the requirements for this.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

If you haven't noticed yet Mount Extravaganza gmut rewards are bound now.
              Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 02-21-2013, 05:29 AM.
              IronSight
              Kong server 5
              Apocalypse guild
              Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
              Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
              Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

so sad~!!!

Comment

i get that u want to stop abuse of this event but could u have at least made the bound and unbound on ones interchangeably usable like the sperion soul prints that are bound and unbound

Comment

Even the Mount Extravaganza's Gmuts are BOUND!!!!! WHAT HELL IS WRONG WITH THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it back its so unfair for those non-cashers !!!!!

Comment

i said it once im say it agin, this game is forcing people to leave.. what point of putting a level cap on an item u cant even trade...

Comment

Well I can now trade my extra MUTS to GMUTS.

Comment

Originally posted by macbite View Post
                          even the mount extravaganza's gmuts are bound!!!!! What hell is wrong with thissssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it back its so unfair for those non-cashers !!!!!
                          ^^^^^^this^^^^^^
                          IronSight
                          Kong server 5
                          Apocalypse guild
                          Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                          Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                          Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Originally posted by MacBite View Post
                            Even the Mount Extravaganza's Gmuts are BOUND!!!!! WHAT HELL IS WRONG WITH THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it back its so unfair for those non-cashers !!!!!
                            Agree with this. I'm not happy about it.
                            Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                            Guild: (J1)Philippines
                            Level: 150 Eidolon
                            Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                            I'm annoying.
                            ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

well atleast its permanent lol

Comment

wow this is it, its either quit or cash !! good one GMs money talk

Comment

Working...
                                X