Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miss.erza View Post
    well atleast its permanent lol
    But it will take you 21 days for a try at a Shiny Pony(mount after Hellwing). -_-
    (note: they take around 20 tries, meaning over a year if you get GMUTs SOLELY from the 2 exchange a day)

I used to get mine from leveling ALTs which takes time and is work, but I did it, and I had counted on them in getting GMUTs gradually,
    and eventually I would get Kilin, but.. now it'll take me around 2 1/2 years.

Not to mention the GMUT prices in my server were around 13G for 1, now it'll go up because you can't get them from alts.
    Last edited by adrimid; 02-21-2013, 05:33 AM. Reason: added bold/itali/underline text to make it sound like I'm angry in text, cuz I am.
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

suck this event...its beter lvl 35....

Comment

Way to kill a game... Having a permanent exchange was fine, but changing the mount extravaganza reward to bound was overkill. Now it's cash, cash and even more cash. Man, there is a reason greed is considered a deadly sin.
        -----------------------------
        Lunaria Story
        IGN: Sharazade
        Server: (S2) Adotia Isles
        Class: Elementalist
        Guild: Unholy

Comment

How can u be so stupid r2. u gave us gmut event but u just made it more harder. Wish u didnt open this event and didnt make the vaganza bound.

Comment

All unfair. !! When we gonna get to hellwing? Next year? Next 5 years? Wth r2 stupid!

Comment

the game will lose players thats the last thing i will say about this bound permanent thing

Comment

They're happy, so many casher's ) HAHA

Comment

Money money~ money money~

Comment

PERMANANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty CS TY TY TY GMUT will finally lower in price. (edit) only 2 and there bound and i cant even get on alts DAMN U R2 DAMN U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by tajmahal62; 02-21-2013, 05:29 AM.
                    User:Patrick2675
                    Class:Mage
                    Guild:thenemy
                    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by Sharazade View Post
                      Way to kill a game... Having a permanent exchange was fine, but changing the mount extravaganza reward to bound was overkill. Now it's cash, cash and even more cash. Man, there is a reason greed is considered a deadly sin.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^ GMS

Comment

Dude...are you guys serious...bound or not...permanent event, be happy that they decided to give us this...Atleast now some people would stop complaining about never getting a GT or something.
                        IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                        Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                        Class:: Rogue
                        Plane:: Eidolon
                        LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                        Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                          PERMANANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty CS TY TY TY GMUT will finally lower in price.
                          lo u have no idea what's gonna hit u when u see the prices

Comment

Originally posted by SkyRaZoR View Post
                            Dude...are you guys serious...bound or not...permanent event, be happy that they decided to give us this...Atleast now some people would stop complaining about never getting a GT or something.
                            You don't need to be dependent on a gmut-event to get GT, the people that complain about "never getting" are simply not willing to pay the price the playerbase has put for gmuts, there are a ton in circulation. But making this AND Lv55+ AND only twice a day on top of [bound] is ridiculous. For the average oldtimer player with a gryphon or HW it will take a full year (365*2) to get another upgrade with all those limitations. Untill someone confirms that you can use bound and unbounds I'm sticking to this being monkeydoodies.
                            Crystal Saga:
                            IGN: speeds
                            Server: Windshear Peaks
                            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                            IGN: Speeds16
                            Server: Temple of Ibalize
                            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

lol 55 mut is alot??? most of us have several thousands of these clogging up our vaults
                              S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
                              GUILD- Candyshop
                              HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                                You don't need to be dependent on a gmut-event to get GT, the people that complain about "never getting" are simply not willing to pay the price the playerbase has put for gmuts, there are a ton in circulation. But making this AND Lv55+ AND only twice a day on top of [bound] is ridiculous. For the average oldtimer player with a gryphon or HW it will take a full year (365*2) to get another upgrade with all those limitations. Untill someone confirms that you can use bound and unbounds I'm sticking to this being monkeydoodies.
                                You can use them together but this permanent bound event just means that there will never ever be an unbound gmut event again.
                                Making the extravaganza gmut bound atthe same time, while not increasing the ways to obtain unbound gmut ingame, is just overkill.

Ways to get unbound gmut are..

Rebirth Quest, Krahn Daily Exchange, Guessing Game, Treasure Trove, Winning Survival, Chambers of Fate.
                                Everything chance based, most of the events unplayable for people who are far behind on mount.

And cash shop of course. This maintenance pretty much killed the game for me. Won't get any competition, won't waste my life time waiting for people to get stronger to make the game more entertaining again. Just lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X