Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Mount Upgrade Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MasterBrandon View Post
    Thats what I'm saying, all these replies and posts and not a single GM or MOD can even reply with an answer. Does anyone even work here? Is the game being run by AI? I mean come on, they're hiding because they don't know what to say. I'm not 100% disapointed in the permanent event, but 2 exchanges per day? I'm a lv. 65 mortal with a gorilla, It would take me almost a year just to get enough gmuts for a gryphon. Not to mention the mount exchange will lower the amount of gmuts for sale BIG TIME, which will make the price of gmuts sky rocket and become almost unaffordable.
    I've seen memorylane posts a few replies here or there, I think.

But yeah, sometimes it seems like she's the only one who's really working here. Must be tough on her...Maybe they should get some extra mods to help her out (ones that are actually active).
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterBrandon View Post
      Thats what I'm saying, all these replies and posts and not a single GM or MOD can even reply with an answer. Does anyone even work here? Is the game being run by AI? I mean come on, they're hiding because they don't know what to say. I'm not 100% disapointed in the permanent event, but 2 exchanges per day? I'm a lv. 65 mortal with a gorilla, It would take me almost a year just to get enough gmuts for a gryphon. Not to mention the mount exchange will lower the amount of gmuts for sale BIG TIME, which will make the price of gmuts sky rocket and become almost unaffordable.
      Either that or they are scared we might rip their head off if they say something we don't like or wanted to hear.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

• R2games: troll mode=ON
        Silly GM: hehe hey guys watch this... BOUND ALL TEH GMUTZZZ
        R2 Staff: lolz *clings wine glass*
        LIKE A SIR

Comment

• oops

lol.... ~~
          Last edited by elsage; 02-22-2013, 03:44 AM. Reason: sorry
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• lol its better if x5 per day, even its permanent and bound
            IGN: xSpade
            Server: zensho Island
            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

• More like unlimited a day... after all they are bound.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
                Either that or they are scared we might rip their head off if they say something we don't like or wanted to hear.
                There are only three Moderators that actually play Crystal Saga. The rest are either Wartune or Broken Realm.
                One of them is basically already non-existent on the Forums and the other just lurks. Then there's Memory.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• Hahahahahahaha !! r2 want money , That's All

Comment

• Originally posted by Kira0001 View Post
                    Hahahahahahaha !! r2 want money , That's All
                    A business strives for revenue in order to allow you people to still play. "That's All "
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• Yes, but at the rate they are going, there company is going to fail. Look at so many games that took away the free player aspect of the game, they are all gone or forgotten. Free players make cashers wanna stay and play, online games are about interaction, if r2 continues as it is, it will force pretty much everyone away from the game and even the cashers will follow. Im a casher, but i wont play on a server where only 10 active people play cause all the free players gave up cause it take them 3-4years to get a hellwing.

Comment

• Originally posted by churchinc View Post
                        You guys do realize that this event will only make GMUTs that much harder to get since no one would bother farming alts now. Less supply = more demand = higher prices. Plus alot of non-cashers will surely rage quit because of this event. Goodluck on buying those unbound GMUTs.

For those saying "yay! it's permanent"... Do the math, 2x a day = 18 days just for one try to get a GT. With all the limitations on these GMUTs it will take you almost, if not a year, to upgrade your mount ONCE.
                        so you might have to play the game the way a good rpg should be? the shame!

Comment

• this one is good.....

Comment

• Well it's nice a lot of you have cashers that sell gmuts on your servers. On my server (S5) on kongregate no one sells GMUTS not for a long time now. Cashers don't, non-cashers don't cause they need them. The only reasonable way to get gmuts was to make lvl 45 alts to get the Mount Extravaganza reward for Battle Bear. Which I calculated that I would have needed to make 70+ lvl 45 alts to get to the hellwing from the gorilla titan.
                            That's ALOT of work and very difficult and time consuming, but it was the best and only way cause no one sells gmuts like I said. R2 literally just made it nearly impossible for any non-casher on our server to upgrade their mounts. The permanent mut - gmut exchange is nice although the rate is bad, but making the Mount Extravaganza gmut rewards bound is total **. I can understand that the developers need to make money to keep the servers open to free players and to keep them running, but at this point it's obviously greed. On my server alone I know that thousands upon thousands of dollars have been spent by cashers, at what point will r2 start respecting their players and listening and start giving back instead of just taking and taking and taking.
                            The longer I play the more I'm coming to realize this game is a money farm designed to make maximum profits from cashers w/o giving back with idk like a 3rd vault page, a quicker way to vendor drops or better events all things that have been suggested hundreds of times but are never implemented. Making Mount Extravaganza gmuts bound is pretty much R2 saying to non-cashers start cashing or you can't compete. I work very hard to stay a top player on my server and compete against the top cashers now I can't even do that cause r2 blocked me from doing so. Maybe this is a way to stop people from making alts, but non-cashers need alts if they hope to compete with cashers that's a fact.
                            IronSight
                            Kong server 5
                            Apocalypse guild
                            Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                            Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                            Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by jaseth View Post
                              so you might have to play the game the way a good rpg should be? the shame!
                              Play a good rpg? I grew up playing rpgs and mmorpgs and believe me it does not take years nor as much cash to do 1 upgrade on 1 item. It is not a unique or rare item we are talking about here. if it was an uber sword or something, i would understand it would be difficult to make. But we are talking of mount upgrades here, something that should be much more feasible to obtain for a lot more people.

Not everyone can cash like a boss for those GMUTs. Not everyone is able to attend all the activities due to real-life and timezone differences. So they go look for other means. Which also require effort and hard work on their part. But this just made the gap even wider for them to catch up, if not impossible.

This is fine for older servers, for people who already has their mounts or for super cashers. But for your average joe, this just kills the game for them.

If the exchange limit was raised to a much higher number, then no one would complain. Or if the rewards was made unbound like it was, no one will also complain. But making the rewards bound + the small number of exchanges, imho, will just kill the playerbase. Remember, you are playing an MMO and not by yourself. MMO relies on people to keep the server alive. If you still think that this is a very good decision, then by all means enjoy playing on an almost dead server very soon where only a limited number of cashers will play. Goodluck also on finding those GMUTS you need or on the extremely long time you need to upgrade your mount (if you still havent).

Comment

• i spent lot of money buying costumes,vip.but now time to quit this game,,

Comment

Working...
                                X