X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chances are the caracters haven't been inputed yet

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Can you provide more details? Did you visit Kevin and fill out the form?
      Heya mod, i cant login my E1 Account. I did transport it using Kevin. Cant Load Characters?
      Server: Shrine of Kithar
      IGN: Fiend
      Priest Level 120 Eidolon <3 Guild Name: HAVEN Rank: Emperor~
      Weakest Healer Nyahahaha.
      [WHYSOSERIOUS?]

Don’t expect to get anything back, don’t expect recognition for your efforts, don’t expect your genius to be discovered or your love to be understood. Act because you need to act.

Comment

I have brought the issue of accessing characters up to the GMs. They are looking into this, please continue to be patient.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

hi.... i coming in s1... My acc Batouz23 i was talk with npc kelvin... but i still register to s56.... now i can´t loggin in s56.. plz i wanna play with my acc... give me answer and solution plz...

Comment

well all chars from ent servers seems to be lost cause no1 can log so something went wrong with ur merge

Comment

Im from ENT.CS (E1) i used to play earlier after the merge but when i refreshed my page my character didnt show up and only create a new character appear..PLEASE HELP US ALL MY OTHER FRIENDS EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEM PLEASE HELP uS

Comment

yes i just can add my self to mfknheal
                my char is gone too now. i played this morningn (servertime 6am to 8am) and now the same problem as mentionend above
                the devine wind becomes wind and into the darkness disappear
                bloom in the evening of our reunion - the glow of the firefly
                by 京

Comment

did my character saved?? which server?

Comment

mfknheal you too??

Comment

i visited kevin this morning but it is still early and i off to work
                      magicman said that it is 3 hours remaining but i cant stay coz i have work

my character's name is CHADAEWONG

pls help...

thanks

Comment

when i entered r2 games it said i should log in to server S12 (Celestial Peaks) and it worked fine. i had no problem with anything. Primox3, poopayx, Yayo, Skywalker and some others from old ENT games server were there too and had no problems at all.
                        now nothing...chara is gone.
                        the devine wind becomes wind and into the darkness disappear
                        bloom in the evening of our reunion - the glow of the firefly
                        by 京

Comment

well that's the proof they killing game everytime they make new server and people starting to look for new games,same gonna happen with wartune,at the end with 5 servers gonna remain and cause people spend too much money to quit.R2 better get someone that know how to milk a cow not send it to a slaughter house

Comment

hey sir what happen to my char nigthmare666he use to be in s56 server but a moment later hes already gone pls help us sir kindly fix it
                            thanks and more power

Comment

Hi Sir,

Why I cant see my character instead I bring to the creation page? Im from S1 Vidalia Koramgame. I already played this morning but now I cant see my characters anymore.

Please help.

Thanks!

Comment

It occurs to my account that I cant access my toon or it is not visible when I log in here on a certain place or connection, and then when I tried to log it in on another location or connection I see my toon and able to log it in. Is there a possibility an IP sheez or area sheez involve in this. Hope it will be fixed soon

Comment

Working...
                                X