[Activity] Blessed Bath Booty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Blessed Bath Booty

Duration: 2/28 – 3/7 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Some baths are worth taking. For the following week, players who complete the daily quest, Blessed Bath, will be rewarded with Scratched Gem Coupon x1. Players may receive this reward twice a day by speaking with the Vestil Guardian after completing the quest.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Does this mean, 3 bath (VIP) only gets 2 as well?
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

scratch scratch scratch
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

so it means that all of the daily quest must be done before getting this item??
        i mean including the daily hunt? o_o

Comment

this is my 1111th post

he meant daily quest: the blessed bath one, not all daily quests
          Last edited by elsage; 02-28-2013, 09:39 AM.
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

ummmmmmmm

scratched I guess they dont have to give us ***** for a bath other than the src so Im not going to complain.........much

Comment

useless! scratch is so useless. I dig up lots of normals from hollows. fail. try again!

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Scratched is useless to most higher lvl players maybe a norm or shinning be better for the higher lvls ????? just saying
                Name : (S12) AngelineC ( Angi), Guild: Lotus Leagion (GM) ,Sever Celestial Peaks (S12) , LvL 145 Eidolon Priest ( Married to JusticeWrath)

Comment

No gem is useless

Comment

to any vip player 3 scratched per day = 1 normal x7 days= 2 shiny plus 1 normal FOR FREE so shut the hell up ur getting free stuff and u complain ... maybe they should start charging 50g per bath

Comment

Working...
                    X