Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[CS Activity] Tamalan Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CS Activity] Tamalan Bonus

Duration: 3/7 – 3/13 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the following week, players who compete in Tamalan Arena, will be rewarded with Soul Shard x1. Players may only receive this reward once a day by speaking with the Tamalan Guardian inside the arena.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

This cuts into Chamber of Secrets , but I'll go just for the ss,
    Last edited by Adaquious; 03-07-2013, 08:30 AM.

Comment

I think instead of making new events, why not just upgrade the items you get in this event ? Talaman is a good event but people don't go because of lack in motivation regarding the rewards you will get. Try changing the rewards like you get in avernal event. I'm sure players will do this tamalan everyday.

Comment

I dont even know what the rewards are for this absolutely no1 in my server does this, this event should be stamped inactive(lol) and put another event in place.I just run in there for the 1 extra ss a day and run out back i don't even know what the battle ground looks like
        Name: (S1)GeoStigma
        Class: Hybrid Mage
        Honor: Emperor
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: Unknown
        Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
        But you never came to me
        And I am still waiting until my death...
        But you hate me...
        So I shall kill you..
        And make you suffer...

Kill me..
        Kiss me..
        Bury me..
        But..
        Just look at me....

Comment

Working...
        X