Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Pet Extravaganza!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wooohooo MITSUHO sd, TAMOTSUsa, NENE baby angel and ISHTAR baby demon XD I LOVE U !!!
    "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

`i Love this! `
      (S24) Machie
      Class: Hybrid Knight
      Guild: (S24) GeneiRyodan
      (Guild Master)
      Server: Tundara
      (S24)BladeEye's Wife

`the two most important days in your Life
      are the day you are BORN, and the day you find out WHY... - Mark Twain`

Comment

Why cant we have a reward for teeka. it still helps if we can get mc reward for teeka to help morphing with other pets
        The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
        Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

As stated before Teeka doesn't have a second form and hence doesn't require Morph Crystals. However if a reward was to be given for Teeka it would most likely be Maturity Stones and/or Maturity Whips.
          Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
          Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
          -Kind Regards V
          -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I dont care whatever the reward is for teeka ill just take it. better than nothing xP
            The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
            Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

i would love to see some maturity stone for teeka, maybe 10-20? teeka is harder to get than baby egg pets, it took me 50+ eggs to get a teeka,
              and no reward when baby angel is like 6 eggs to hatch and they get 11 mc? so not fair...

Comment

so it will permanent?

Comment

Originally posted by izarul123 View Post
                  so it will permanent?
                  Duration: Permanent
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i have bear cub

Comment

nice, I got super angel super demon and baby. of both I think I get Gen 2 super angel!

Comment

just wanted to say thank you for adding teeka rewards.

Comment

Why only Teeka is added? add the Boxing Bear too GMs! for sure cs will get more likes on fb and all who has it will be happy and those who just abandoned it will regret

Comment

Originally posted by momo22 View Post
                            Why only Teeka is added? add the Boxing Bear too GMs! for sure cs will get more likes on fb and all who has it will be happy and those who just abandoned it will regret
                            To add the boxing bear will mean people will want the bald eagle, the bunny, cupid, the baby bear cub, and so on. It should stay reserved for the pets that hatch from eggs. For any other pet, there's other events they can participate in, such as the current Pet Show activity.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If only they allowed teeka's

Comment

Working...
                              X