[Activity] Pet Extravaganza!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Pet Extravaganza!

[Activity] Pet Extravaganza!

Duration: Permanent
    Server: All Servers

Description: Striving to get that next pet and finding lady luck not on your side? Bring along your pets and visit the Event Master in Starglade to receive some helpful items to aid your companion on the battleground! Simply show off your pet and receive the rewards listed below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pet Extra Added Bone Dragon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1732448

Notes: Rewards may be redeemed once per pet type. If you have a Baby Angel and a Burning Angel, you will receive Morph Crystal x 11, Maturity Stone x 43 and Maturity Whip x 5. If, for some reason, you have two Baby Angels, you will only receive Morph Crystal x 11.

• Shiny678
    replied
    If only they allowed teeka's

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by momo22 View Post
    Why only Teeka is added? add the Boxing Bear too GMs! for sure cs will get more likes on fb and all who has it will be happy and those who just abandoned it will regret
    To add the boxing bear will mean people will want the bald eagle, the bunny, cupid, the baby bear cub, and so on. It should stay reserved for the pets that hatch from eggs. For any other pet, there's other events they can participate in, such as the current Pet Show activity.

Leave a comment:

• momo22
    replied
    Why only Teeka is added? add the Boxing Bear too GMs! for sure cs will get more likes on fb and all who has it will be happy and those who just abandoned it will regret

Leave a comment:

• R22082508
    replied
    just wanted to say thank you for adding teeka rewards.

Leave a comment:

• bouncing_
    replied
    nice, I got super angel super demon and baby. of both I think I get Gen 2 super angel!

Leave a comment:

• washiwa
    replied
    i have bear cub

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by izarul123 View Post
    so it will permanent?
    Duration: Permanent

Leave a comment:

• izarul123
    replied
    so it will permanent?

Leave a comment:

• R22082508
    replied
    i would love to see some maturity stone for teeka, maybe 10-20? teeka is harder to get than baby egg pets, it took me 50+ eggs to get a teeka,
    and no reward when baby angel is like 6 eggs to hatch and they get 11 mc? so not fair...

Leave a comment:

• 00Quantumsifter
    replied
    I dont care whatever the reward is for teeka ill just take it. better than nothing xP

Leave a comment:

• Virtue_Sigil
    replied
    As stated before Teeka doesn't have a second form and hence doesn't require Morph Crystals. However if a reward was to be given for Teeka it would most likely be Maturity Stones and/or Maturity Whips.

Leave a comment:

• 00Quantumsifter
    replied
    Why cant we have a reward for teeka. it still helps if we can get mc reward for teeka to help morphing with other pets

Leave a comment:

• Machie
    replied
    `i Love this! `

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    wooohooo MITSUHO sd, TAMOTSUsa, NENE baby angel and ISHTAR baby demon XD I LOVE U !!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X