Clear All

Best event everrrr i love you guys, gm! :* :* :*
    (S39)Vyein

GuildMaster of RevelatioN,
    Erie Marsh

Comment

aww, i miss read pet for mount,,,

Originally posted by calasteo View Post
      i am thinking where is the interest to play this game anymore? now become so easy to get .. no competition
      indeed, its spoiling, might be it is a way to make up the spoof pack event
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Yesssss!!!!!!!

Comment

events are permanent...there will b alot more ppl getting mounts all day everyday lol

Comment

Mounts to vault

this is the same as putting pets to vaults, would it be nicer if we can also put our MOUNTS to VAULT, because my MOUNT SLOT are all full and scorpion, battle bear cannot be deleted, so please can u make it to put on VAULT, thanks

Comment

i hope we can put gold in vault also. .

Comment

well... i was just wondering if you could possible add a name change for people who want to change ther name. like you have with the avatar icon. that be sweet.

Comment

I would like to see sort of a piggy bank in our vaults, a way to save money and not have to have a mule to store it on. Just saying that it would be helpful

Comment

want page 3 of vault, plz. piggy bank sound good. better yet make it a dragon bank. what ever happen to the pack expander in dragon hunt.

Comment

Working...
                    X