Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] No Sleep for You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i been playing for 5h n i don have the pack Y_Y i only have my stats rock like 3 time T_T

Comment

i found this event so fun, all i have to do is idling near 1/4master all day, and if my luck is bound to silver i can get 8x silver in an instance, imagine if every hour i were lucky enough to always get silver, i would be farming near 200x silver badges in a day only, no need spawn killing, no need seng no more gyahahahaha

awesome event gm, well done r2, tyvm amanda
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

gonna go to bed earily for tonight

Comment

When will this event start? I mean what time exactly coz i been only for 3-4 hours now and havent received any pack even though I Accept the event in quartermaster. Teach me How please (((

Comment

nice Thank you so much GM

Comment

Originally posted by Meling View Post
              When will this event start? I mean what time exactly coz i been only for 3-4 hours now and havent received any pack even though I Accept the event in quartermaster. Teach me How please (((

pack is only one of rewards given in this event, as gm storm said

R2CS_Stormaggedon,
              Visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to randomly receive one of the following rewards:

*King of Slaughter – 100% EXP increase from all monster kills. Lasts 1 hour
              *Goodies from Heaven – 100% drop rate increase from all monsters. Lasts 1 hour
              *My Stats Rock – Strength +50, Agility +50, Intellect +50, Endurance +50. Lasts 1 hour
              *Restoration – Restores 50 HP and 50 MP every second. Lasts 1 hour
              *Sleepless Nights Rewards Pack x 1

see, pack is just an opt, and its random
              anyway, would be great were restoration restores hp like tamalan restoration or at least 50% hp instead of 50 hp lol
              Last edited by elsage; 07-26-2012, 11:35 PM.

Comment

hey... i spent the whole day for this no sleep thing event but i only get buffs no boxes.... HOW COME?

Comment

ok i try not to complaine a lot but damn it i have been on non stop since maintence and i have only recieved the buffs i have not gotten one of the sleepless nights rewards.maintnence was thursday its now sunday morning ***.

Comment

same here, wishing of silvers and all i got is buff and buff and buff and when i finally got pack guess what, pack ---> black dragon coin 2x ---> spin ---> mana orbs 4x,,,,, what the fructose

Comment

I realize the pack is only one of the rewards, but they could've upped the chances of getting it a little. There's alot of lvl 100 scions these days, and at least on my server, most of them are getting the 100% xp buff the majority of the time, and hardly any get the pack. 100% exp bonus, for people who don't need xp. How...useless of an event.
                      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Should be another event with turning mount upgrade tokens into greater mount tokens

Comment

Is it me or 2x drop doesnt work?
                          Tried on dung and on normal maps i didnt got more items or its rarity wasnt higher (better) even with 3x (card + buff). Or maybe im ulucky (like 20 times?)?

Comment

imo, 2x drop tokens are obsolete, so does Goodies from Heaven buff

Comment

is too dificult gain pack

Comment

Originally posted by PTSaslo View Post
                                is too dificult gain pack
                                Too ... difficult? It's difficult to click on an NPC to accept a GIFT?

If you mean RARE, then yes, you don't get them every attempt.

Comment

Working...
                                X