[Activity] No Sleep for You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] No Sleep for You!

[Activity] No Sleep for You!

Duration: 7/26 - 8/1 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: For the following week, players may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to randomly receive a unique buff or a Sleepless Nights Rewards Pack. Players may visit the Quartermaster to receive their reward every hour of online time.

Visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to randomly receive one of the following rewards:
    • King of Slaughter – 100% EXP increase from all monster kills. Lasts 1 hour.
    • Goodies from Heaven – 100% drop rate increase from all monsters. Lasts 1 hour.
    • My Stats Rock – Strength +50, Agility +50, Intellect +50, Endurance +50. Lasts 1 hour.
    • Restoration – Restores 50 HP and 50 MP every second. Lasts 1 hour.
    • Sleepless Nights Rewards Pack x 1

Sleepless Nights Rewards Pack – Open this pack and randomly receive one of the following items:
    • Silver Honor Badge x 8
    • Red Dragon Coin x 3
    • Training Potion x 2
    • Black Dragon Coin x 2
    • Soul Shard x 3

Notes: Players must be at least level 35 to participate in this activity. Progress for this activity will reset at midnight (Server Time), as the server resets at this time. If you login at 11:45 PM (Server Time), you will not be able to redeem your rewards from the Quartermaster until 1:00 AM (Server Time).

• Valkyrie9999
    replied
    They were definitely rare, I only got it once in the whole event...

Leave a comment:

• Tragic_BKC
    replied
    Originally posted by PTSaslo View Post
    is too dificult gain pack
    Too ... difficult? It's difficult to click on an NPC to accept a GIFT?

If you mean RARE, then yes, you don't get them every attempt.

Leave a comment:

• PTSaslo
    replied
    is too dificult gain pack

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    imo, 2x drop tokens are obsolete, so does Goodies from Heaven buff

Leave a comment:

• teekey1
    replied
    Is it me or 2x drop doesnt work?
    Tried on dung and on normal maps i didnt got more items or its rarity wasnt higher (better) even with 3x (card + buff). Or maybe im ulucky (like 20 times?)?

Leave a comment:

• R21145518
    replied
    Should be another event with turning mount upgrade tokens into greater mount tokens

Leave a comment:

• kylina
    replied
    I realize the pack is only one of the rewards, but they could've upped the chances of getting it a little. There's alot of lvl 100 scions these days, and at least on my server, most of them are getting the 100% xp buff the majority of the time, and hardly any get the pack. 100% exp bonus, for people who don't need xp. How...useless of an event.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    same here, wishing of silvers and all i got is buff and buff and buff and when i finally got pack guess what, pack ---> black dragon coin 2x ---> spin ---> mana orbs 4x,,,,, what the fructose

Leave a comment:

• Darklynn
    replied
    ok i try not to complaine a lot but damn it i have been on non stop since maintence and i have only recieved the buffs i have not gotten one of the sleepless nights rewards.maintnence was thursday its now sunday morning ***.

Leave a comment:

• Hulkster
    replied
    hey... i spent the whole day for this no sleep thing event but i only get buffs no boxes.... HOW COME?

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    Originally posted by Meling View Post
    When will this event start? I mean what time exactly coz i been only for 3-4 hours now and havent received any pack even though I Accept the event in quartermaster. Teach me How please (((

pack is only one of rewards given in this event, as gm storm said

R2CS_Stormaggedon,
    Visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to randomly receive one of the following rewards:

*King of Slaughter – 100% EXP increase from all monster kills. Lasts 1 hour
    *Goodies from Heaven – 100% drop rate increase from all monsters. Lasts 1 hour
    *My Stats Rock – Strength +50, Agility +50, Intellect +50, Endurance +50. Lasts 1 hour
    *Restoration – Restores 50 HP and 50 MP every second. Lasts 1 hour
    *Sleepless Nights Rewards Pack x 1

see, pack is just an opt, and its random
    anyway, would be great were restoration restores hp like tamalan restoration or at least 50% hp instead of 50 hp lol
    Last edited by elsage; 07-26-2012, 11:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• timelady21
    replied
    nice Thank you so much GM

Leave a comment:

• Meling
    replied
    When will this event start? I mean what time exactly coz i been only for 3-4 hours now and havent received any pack even though I Accept the event in quartermaster. Teach me How please (((

Leave a comment:

• archdude
    replied
    gonna go to bed earily for tonight

Leave a comment:

Working...
X