No announcement yet.

[Announcement] EMERGENCY SERVER MAINTENACE @ 4:30 AM EDT 07/20/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing went well for servers S1 - S3 and they are already back up and running. We are currently now working on the remaining servers.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Thank you GM for the change. I was lagging like crazy. I do not mind having a new level cap. Hopefully this will help with game play for everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by R22278558 View Post
        I suppose you have a point but it just the fact that i need 13 more lvls to accept mine and the guild will soon be lvl 10 so that means not only will i miss the lvl 9 rewards but ill have to lvl even further before i can claim rewards for something I should already be able to get. I can sort of understand though cos they dont want ppl just guild jumping to claim one of every reward lol
        yups.. guild jumping could be prevented if the higher Lv guild can claim their rewards on Lv<=Guild Level.. =/
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• thnks gm can iget ur fb:P

Comment

• Originally posted by Blyxx066 View Post
            calling them "noobs"? tell me something...do you have any idea on how hard they work to keep the game open for us?
            ya they work hard but they have the rest of time to do so. Just look at Storm he is Sheriff Vampire Eric XD. But your right they do work hard for us so insulting them is just stupid and ignorant
            Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
            Character: Toyoshiro
            Wife: Razaphale
            Guild: Euphoria GM
            Class: Knight
            Plain: Edilon

Comment

• To the guy bagging on people for 'making alts to exploit". I had alts before this event cos I like the game so much I wanted to try all char types, calling people retarded for having alts is kind of silly. R2 are in this to make money or cos they like making thier art and sharing it with us, u think they think its retarded??
              Thorne

Shadow Guild
              Eidolon Rogue
              Angel Island
              Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
              Shadow Guild
              Mortal
              Ranger

Brakyn
              Shadow Guild
              Mortal
              Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

• can reduce the requirement for CE exchange, currently it takes > 24 hrs to generate 12K CE?

Comment

• lol a lot of people read but didn't understand what Storm was talking about if you look at some of the comments. haha

Comment

• No Problem GM.. We still LOVE this game!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cherrypieultra View Post
                      ok... this stinks... 2nd day i cant log on before i go to work... i need to stay logged on to collect coupons that i need for health orbs........wish i could buy health orbs with gold
                      speaking of health orbs.. those mana orbs need to be reduced>.< i think many ppl would agree.. oh well its more space in bag if i wont carry some mana pots.. but.. ahhh too much mana orb!!
                      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
                        can reduce the requirement for CE exchange, currently it takes > 24 hrs to generate 12K CE?
                        yeah but just think we finally have a use for all the CE vials we obtain for weddings lol
                        Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
                        Character: Toyoshiro
                        Wife: Razaphale
                        Guild: Euphoria GM
                        Class: Knight
                        Plain: Edilon

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                          speaking of health orbs.. those mana orbs need to be reduced>.< i think many ppl would agree.. oh well its more space in bag if i wont carry some mana pots.. but.. ahhh too much mana orb!!
                          mana orbs are stinky I hate them, I dont need them and I only use them to get rid of them
                          Thorne

Shadow Guild
                          Eidolon Rogue
                          Angel Island
                          Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                          Shadow Guild
                          Mortal
                          Ranger

Brakyn
                          Shadow Guild
                          Mortal
                          Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by R22278558 View Post
                            ya they work hard but they have the rest of time to do so. Just look at Storm he is Sheriff Vampire Eric XD. But your right they do work hard for us so insulting them is just stupid and ignorant
                            my my my. nothing better than a finger-biting gm-sheriff. lol *spam forum waiting for server to go UP and Running*

IGN: Thannia
                            Guild/Position: Runeflame/IceQueen
                            Class: Priest (Hybrid)
                            Level: 80+ (Eidolon)
                            Server: Kraken Beach (S33)

Comment

• Originally posted by Foeylye View Post
                              Instead of raising the level requirement, why not make it just this week's event. People will continue to exploit the game forever. This immediate change will be unfair to those who have not yet benefited from the event.
                              This is more depressing. So NO to this. Level requirement is pretty much fine, because this event is like forever and ever. It may take time, but we all get there .
                              ]
                              I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

• just do a day in vidalia and you can get much mana orb
                                Great spirits have always encountered violent oppositions from mediocre minds.

killers den
                                saydie

Comment

Working...
                                X