• Show
Clear All

It would be really fair if there is level requirement ;]]

-Chubs.

Comment

Originally posted by kim.elijah02 View Post
      It would be really fair if there is level requirement ;]]

-Chubs.
      No it would have been fair if there was a level requirement to begin with. The only way to make it fair now is to rollback the server and start over.

Comment

Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
        Not really, but you're right they own the game and therefore they can basically do whatever they want, I have the right to speak my mind about a decision they make that affects me though, and this one kinda does.

I don't mind working hard to get something, what I mind is when I as previously stated watch 30+ chars popping hellwing, some of them not even Scion yet. If you're going to fix a problem FIX it. Do a rollback to yesterday's settings and explain that due to an oversight on their part we have all lost a day and give free 3 days vip or something to everyone. But "fixing" it now is just basically screwing people who didn't decide to exploit the system over.

Btw did you quote the correct person? I believe I've been the only one to swear in here and you just used the exact same word as I did so I don't consider that to be a problem, or am I wrong in that assumption?
        Thought you gotta realize, having a rollback wouldn't be fair to those who accomplished so much WITHOUT exploiting tons of alts, like say a Super Demon, DK and a Hellwing, all at lucky Stars... (Me)
        Server : Kaymo Mountain
        Character : (S3)AlfredFTW
        Class : Hybrid STR Ranger
        Level : 100 Scion
        Guild : (S2)Dragonspine
        Be sure to check out :

Comment

Please roll back servers so all who exploited don't have an advantage or leave it in place for others to exploit. People most able to exploit this sort of thing are the gold farmers.

Comment

THis must Be Joking............... even im only pay 30USD to play this game but this ridiculous. gmt event was nice when 3g + mut = gmt. i play so hard 24/7 to collect gold and trade for gmt until i got my Gryphon and 7 star toward hellwing. and now this event suck. u gonna stop when im on 12 star toward hellwing.
            Even im exploit the server with bear i still lv ing till lv 20. I have no idea why ppl can get bear at lv 11 .
            Its not unfair. ppl can get hellwing becoz they exploit server 1 day only compared with old gmt event.
            This game is Dying.

Comment

nice no more battle bear for many alts ^_^ goodjob GM and ADMIN

Comment

Your the noob yuchin its people taking advantage of the system your probably one of those people who created an alt to try and get that next op mount.

Comment

Sweet the ability of putting mounts into vault will be amazing thank u r2
                  (S4)FullEnd2

(s4)Exorcist

LVL 59

Comment

Well I guess,, it's not the players' problem about that anyway.. xD

Comment

*** Why T_T my Char lvl 42 & i have BB

Comment

Thank u for doing this my game got super laggy cause of people doing this
                        (S4)FullEnd2

(s4)Exorcist

LVL 59

Comment

Level 30 requirement is fine I think.
                          "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
                          Character Name: Margareta
                          Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
                          :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
                          Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
                          Genbu Rider

:mad:
                          Helpful Threads:

Comment

What's the estimated downtime?

Comment

Please add the option to exchange 5 Muts + 3g = 1 Gmut too!!!!!

Comment

Gahhh I DIDNT GET ANYTHING FROM THIS GMUT HAHAH. oh yeah, work hard baby ~. >.<
                                Server: Shrine of Kithar
                                IGN: Fiend
                                Priest Level 120 Eidolon <3 Guild Name: HAVEN Rank: Emperor~
                                Weakest Healer Nyahahaha.
                                [WHYSOSERIOUS?]

Don’t expect to get anything back, don’t expect recognition for your efforts, don’t expect your genius to be discovered or your love to be understood. Act because you need to act.

Comment

Working...
                                X