Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noobsie102
    replied
    its better to roll it back from the reset so that the event doesnt abuse by anybody

Leave a comment:

• R2384488
    replied
    Did anyone notice that this thread is posted very fast and the title was misspelled "[Announcement] EMERGENCY SERVER MAINTENACE @ 4:30 AM EDT 07/20/2012"

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
    mana orbs are stinky I hate them, I dont need them and I only use them to get rid of them
    use and save bag space.. but my vault space it took two space>.< not enough space soon.. will another alt holder..

Leave a comment:

• ambotsaemo
    replied
    just do a day in vidalia and you can get much mana orb

Leave a comment:

• yosilangpo
    replied
    Originally posted by Foeylye View Post
    Instead of raising the level requirement, why not make it just this week's event. People will continue to exploit the game forever. This immediate change will be unfair to those who have not yet benefited from the event.
    This is more depressing. So NO to this. Level requirement is pretty much fine, because this event is like forever and ever. It may take time, but we all get there .
    ]

Leave a comment:

• Thannia
    replied
    Originally posted by R22278558 View Post
    ya they work hard but they have the rest of time to do so. Just look at Storm he is Sheriff Vampire Eric XD. But your right they do work hard for us so insulting them is just stupid and ignorant
    my my my. nothing better than a finger-biting gm-sheriff. lol *spam forum waiting for server to go UP and Running*

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    speaking of health orbs.. those mana orbs need to be reduced>.< i think many ppl would agree.. oh well its more space in bag if i wont carry some mana pots.. but.. ahhh too much mana orb!!
    mana orbs are stinky I hate them, I dont need them and I only use them to get rid of them

Leave a comment:

• R22278558
    replied
    Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
    can reduce the requirement for CE exchange, currently it takes > 24 hrs to generate 12K CE?
    yeah but just think we finally have a use for all the CE vials we obtain for weddings lol

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by cherrypieultra View Post
    ok... this stinks... 2nd day i cant log on before i go to work... i need to stay logged on to collect coupons that i need for health orbs........wish i could buy health orbs with gold
    speaking of health orbs.. those mana orbs need to be reduced>.< i think many ppl would agree.. oh well its more space in bag if i wont carry some mana pots.. but.. ahhh too much mana orb!!

Leave a comment:

• kazukira
    replied
    No Problem GM.. We still LOVE this game!!

Leave a comment:

• heart2h2
    replied
    lol a lot of people read but didn't understand what Storm was talking about if you look at some of the comments. haha

Leave a comment:

• true_amaterasu
    replied
    can reduce the requirement for CE exchange, currently it takes > 24 hrs to generate 12K CE?

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    To the guy bagging on people for 'making alts to exploit". I had alts before this event cos I like the game so much I wanted to try all char types, calling people retarded for having alts is kind of silly. R2 are in this to make money or cos they like making thier art and sharing it with us, u think they think its retarded??

Leave a comment:

• R22278558
    replied
    Originally posted by Blyxx066 View Post
    calling them "noobs"? tell me something...do you have any idea on how hard they work to keep the game open for us?
    ya they work hard but they have the rest of time to do so. Just look at Storm he is Sheriff Vampire Eric XD. But your right they do work hard for us so insulting them is just stupid and ignorant

Leave a comment:

• volanta
    replied
    thnks gm can iget ur fb:P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X