• nice ...exploitation gmut will be reduce

Leave a comment:

• arcanobz
    replied
    this means it so unfair for the players who reach 43 huhuhuh T_T

Leave a comment:

• WeMule
    replied
    Servers are back up now, so quit complaining and go play.

....made you look.

Leave a comment:

• volanta
    replied
    rolf if u need lvl45 reg for bear how about next rb i dont want ride turtle for lving lololol

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    this is so funny cos everyone knows that all the people who are complaining are just bitter they didnt think of it before it got fixed. You think the gm's dont know this? They know that u would have done exactly same as those other had u thought of it so ur not fooling anyone lol and they cant punish people who did it now cos it was thier mistake and over half the people on the game would be banned lmao

Leave a comment:

• D1zz12
    replied
    Originally posted by iAmHated View Post
    this is for non reborned characters.. freak
    ohh good ,, and im not freak!!

Leave a comment:

• R22278558
    replied
    Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
    they are not saing you have to be lvl 45 to get or use the mount just that you can not claim the reward til you reach lvl 45
    AH ok tyvm I thought they ment you couldn't use the mount XD Yeah that makes a lot more sense

Leave a comment:

• R2454718
    replied
    Originally posted by Hellfire08 View Post
    whats wrong with the players spamming battle bears? i believe most of the players here enjoyed and loved the event. LMFAO they still worked hard for it. they have their own gold, own muts. sounded like some players here dont want other players to have their own epic mounts.
    somehow I have to agree with HF

but seriously, no need to rush things, aint the event permanent? *wondering*

Leave a comment:

• bustermai
    replied
    X3 so much fuz about nothing to serius X3

Leave a comment:

• xchreizhan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
    Yeah if u didnt get GT+ before you scion ur gonna have a sloooooow move speed.
    well, i bet, another Maintenance will soon to come if they don't fix that as well. rofl

Leave a comment:

• WeMule
    replied
    *wasn't even aware of the exploit*.... I was wondering why MUTs went from 2-3s up to 10-15s on my server!

Leave a comment:

• kim.elijah02
    replied
    should be like ,, lvl 45 required for getting reward but you can still ride BB at lvl 1

Leave a comment:

• kylina
    replied
    Was it an exploit? yes. Should it have been done? No. Should the gms have thought this through a bit more than they did before implenting it? Yes. The fault doesn't lie on just the people who exploited it, which is where everyone is looking. Had this been thought through more on R2's part, never would've happened, and everyone wouldn't be QQing about this or that now. Again, not saying it was right to be exploited, but this exploit was kinda sorta...blatantly obvious if one thought about the event for more than 10 seconds. So a roll back to punish everyone for an issue that has fault on both sides with a rollback or doing something about it? A bit unfair to punish the entire game population for something that's as much R2s fault as it is the player base.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
    they are not saing you have to be lvl 45 to get or use the mount just that you can not claim the reward til you reach lvl 45
    ..oh.. clear explanation.. thx void

Leave a comment:

• -Jezza-
    replied
    +1 for the patch Storm. Too many people devaluing some of the hard to get items. Nicely done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X