No announcement yet.

[Announcement] EMERGENCY SERVER MAINTENACE @ 4:30 AM EDT 07/20/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate this event move it i hate all ppl have hellwing not fair for us coz we get hellwing with spend so much remove it gm~!!!

Comment

exploiters

instead of 45 it should be level 43 when you are able to recive the mount thru the quest line and upgrade it correctly and 30 35 and what not is to damnlow you can get that in just 8 hours and if this event is perm like it states there will still be a problem

Comment

In my server(Psychodelica)..people make Battle Bear on level 20 or 25...
        Server-(S44)Psychodelica
        IGN-(S44)Shnieder
        Class-Rogue

Currently I am Scion

Comment

it gives advantage to players that have gryphon now, big advantage so dont made events that your not sure

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
            GeeCee no thats bad,cuz a lot of people get battle bear before level 45,like honorfarmers like me...i got it at 40
            lol. i got mine @ 43. and getting it at 40 has very little benefits anyway not to mention you have to spend 10G

Comment

How is it not an appropriate suggestion? Good for you if they can roll back mounts only then let them do that if not then why shouldn't it be fair and be a full rollback. You fail to understand you'll be right back where you were yesterday. Make smart choices if they rollback and get ur sa again or whatever you decided to gain in the timeframe.

Comment

Originally posted by GeeCee View Post
                Pet. not mount. lol
                No, it is mount. Read back a couple of pages. A mod said mounts will be able to go in vaults after maintenance. lol to you, smartypants.
                Blackrock Gorge - twin priests

Comment

plz make it nice..........
                  up 2 lvl free for this emergency maintainance

Comment

i hold several 40s >.< hope im not one of those exploiters.. havent made a new account.. or char.. >.< they are the same as always.. dont remove their bears pls..
                    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

not responsible if the change event this week .then if that happens then I 'll get out of this game

Comment

Originally posted by Greendaryl View Post
                        Level 30 requirement is fine I think.
                        no lvl 30 is not fine i got people running around with gryphins now and they had bear the day b4 a roll back with some compensation for the lost day and making then lvl 50 would sound even better for it since most will not make an alt to lvl 50 since it will be to much work and seeing as the gmut do not give enof for one try would make it harder to exploit this and also since no1 can even get it in 1 try this to me sounds the fairest
                        CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                        name RubyRed
                        type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                        Name gippal .........Name backlash
                        Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

think 35-40 lvl requirement is good. and if 45 lvl req. stallion on bloodfang is useless to buy coz u got it in lvl43 quest

Comment

GM i want to level up please event is 4X exp token please im killermango in falling star bluff:cooPLEASE GM

Comment

Originally posted by GeeCee View Post
                              Easiest fix? remove the Horse from the NPC in Bloodfang
                              bumping my suggestion

Comment

Kim its not it takes 5 hours,3-4 if youre completely focused on game.Its boring,people wont do it more than twice,while level 20 takes 1-2 hours,which people can do a lot
                                LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Working...
                                X