• Show
Clear All

(S25)killermango
    Server:Falling star Bluff
    Lvl:49 im not scion
    Class:Priest
    Pet:Morphed Bear CLub

Comment

I agree fix the problem by removing the Horse from the NPC problem fixed and no one who hasn't abuse this is penalised for it.

Personally i feel those who are demanding a roll back arnt thinking about everyone else who plays and are more concerned with the fact that they dont have a titan or hellwing w/e. Today i finally managed to upgrade a good chunk of my soul and got a few upgrades on my wings. Not to mention lvling and finding a few more BSE for my frag weapon. Why should I have to be punished with a roll back cos of some selfish ppl who decided to abuse this event.

If anything delete and or ban the IPs of the accounts who did abuse the event. Dont punish those of us who work hard for our items and play fair.
      Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
      Character: Toyoshiro
      Wife: Razaphale
      Guild: Euphoria GM
      Class: Knight
      Plain: Edilon

Comment

lot's of comments here ^^

Comment

ROTFL people spamming the eggs as well just to get MC ^_^
          Server: 115
          IGN: Tsevruutsen
          Pet: Umbral Reaper: 106k
          Might: 357k
          Guild: Innocent
          Level: 60

Comment

i love you GM

Comment

Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
              So basically anyone who didn't exploit this already is just stuck in the dust unless they wanna make lvl 45 alts, nice whish i woulda been one of the lucky ones exploiting it then.

How about you roll back the mounts on every server to what we had yesterday or do a complete server rollback to give it a level playing field.

Feeling kinda screwed over here any way it goes but w/e I guess

Edit:
              Or how about instead of 45 putting it at 30 so i an get some use from the damn characters im gonna have to lvl

+1 to this ! so that means yay to the exploiters that got their mounts huh? and in your face you suckers to us that didnt get them..
              AT LEAST IF U DO SOMETHING DO IT FAIRPLAY FOR EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY NOT ONLY ONE OF THEM !!

Comment

Heck ya nice one r2 now thats what im waiting so those god damn spamming mount upgraders for those kind of GMUT event dont let the cheaters win^_^if you have a problem with me............ill kick your head to the wall^_^

Comment

OMG u are kidding??? You guys stuffed up majorly what a chump move. How is it fair to do this now? You stuffed up, so if we choose to benifit from that stuff up what right u got to take that away? You should have thought before u did it. LMAO Lamest game running ever (Hey IM entitled to my opinion and I havent sworn once) If this game was run by artix it would be so much better.
                  Thorne

Shadow Guild
                  Eidolon Rogue
                  Angel Island
                  Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                  Shadow Guild
                  Mortal
                  Ranger

Brakyn
                  Shadow Guild
                  Mortal
                  Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Rollback would **** people off especially me >.< i just bought my new costume! =P
                    Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                    IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                    Lvl: 76
                    Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                    Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                    IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                    LvL: 40

Comment

• Originally posted by Baixiu View Post
                      It's not a problem Caia, we can do it again later
                      Next time.. umm .. Need to bribe the healers and the hulk.. oops gladiator..
                      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Would be nice to be able to play as I'm not one of the people taking advantage of the event.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mactavish View Post
                          Heck ya nice one r2 now thats what im waiting so those god damn spamming mount upgraders for those kind of GMUT event dont let the cheaters win^_^if you have a problem with me............ill kick your head to the wall^_^
                          lmao cheaters? Aw you just missed out on doing it so ur bitter right? LMAO
                          Thorne

Shadow Guild
                          Eidolon Rogue
                          Angel Island
                          Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                          Shadow Guild
                          Mortal
                          Ranger

Brakyn
                          Shadow Guild
                          Mortal
                          Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by bakul_turbo View Post
                            In my opinion, it would be nice to mention how much time left before maintenance. Some of us are not from US and we have no idea what time is on PST, EDT, or etc. I thought 4:30AM EDT server time is exactly the same with 4:30AM my server time (Nebular Ridge), and when I looked at the announcement, I was relieved that I would have enough time to finish my vault (because it was like 3 more hours to go from my server's time). But then all of sudden, I was disconnected.

So I think it would be better to state the time, and how much time left before the maintenance will happen (like maybe "Urgent Maintenance in 4:30AM EDT server time (1 hour to go)) or something, so that people can arrange their time.

And now, I've wasted one attempt on vault. For nothing.
                            lol that's another problem
                            IGN: (S43)Raineee
                            Class: Mage
                            Server: Killer's Den (merged with Glacial Planes, Shrine of Ariel, The Void Encampment, Sullen Dunes and Cimmerian Woodlands)
                            Guild: (S43)Champions
                            Position: Cutest

Officially the #1 Mage in Killer's Den and STILL the cutest in merged servers

i'm a female gamer with mandible claws :D those who dares to defy me shall be eaten alive by karma ;D

Comment

• Although to be honest a lvl requirement on the bear wouldn't bother me except for one thing. When we can Edilon( not sure if this is active on other servers yet ) will that mean we have to go mount-less till 45 unless we buy a turtle and start again. As it stand the bear lvl 45 doesnt effect me im just thinking of the future
                              Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
                              Character: Toyoshiro
                              Wife: Razaphale
                              Guild: Euphoria GM
                              Class: Knight
                              Plain: Edilon

Comment

• Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
                                Purchases would be reapplied. Billing records would still be there it's completely seperate from the server that you're on.
                                Yeah, but that'd take days for them to do with all of the accounts.. Days of downtime = Lots of money/players lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X