[Announcement] EMERGENCY SERVER MAINTENACE @ 4:30 AM EDT 07/20/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
    mana orbs are stinky I hate them, I dont need them and I only use them to get rid of them
    use and save bag space.. but my vault space it took two space>.< not enough space soon.. will another alt holder..
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Did anyone notice that this thread is posted very fast and the title was misspelled "[Announcement] EMERGENCY SERVER MAINTENACE @ 4:30 AM EDT 07/20/2012"

Comment

• its better to roll it back from the reset so that the event doesnt abuse by anybody

Comment

• I hate mana orbs T_T

I'm a hybrid priest with blood beam as the main attack. AB lv 5 + soul + Frag weap give enough mp for the rest of my life lol. Mana orb is just a waste of vidalia packs.

If only they make those mana orbs tradable xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
            use and save bag space.. but my vault space it took two space>.< not enough space soon.. will another alt holder..
            2 vault spaces just from them omg :O yeh we need a 3rd vault page i think even though my vault not fully unlocked yet. Or maybe we're just hoarders lol
            Thorne

Shadow Guild
            Eidolon Rogue
            Angel Island
            Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
            Shadow Guild
            Mortal
            Ranger

Brakyn
            Shadow Guild
            Mortal
            Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

• I wish we know when will the servers go up again.:/

Comment

• Servers are back up guys
                Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
                Character: Toyoshiro
                Wife: Razaphale
                Guild: Euphoria GM
                Class: Knight
                Plain: Edilon

Comment

• there isnt going to be a rollback get over it cos R2 is smart enough to realise they would lose thier main player base and a lot of money lmao
                  Thorne

Shadow Guild
                  Eidolon Rogue
                  Angel Island
                  Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                  Shadow Guild
                  Mortal
                  Ranger

Brakyn
                  Shadow Guild
                  Mortal
                  Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

• weee, ima mountless now
                    ty gm
                    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
                      there isnt going to be a rollback get over it cos R2 is smart enough to realise they would lose thier main player base and a lot of money lmao
                      It has already been stated by Stormaggedon that a rollback will not happen.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Glad there will be no rollback. Exploiting isnt right but some people helped a lot of others with gold, muts and time to get better mounts. How is it any different then to save for old gmut event? Worked for gold and muts just the same. So maybe it didnt cost the same amount of gold still wasnt a walk in the park to get enough gmuts with new event to get upgrade. Have a main with G.T. guess what? It's still a G.T.,have a lot of friends in game though that are on better mounts now. Too many bullies and people making the game miserable for others just to be jerks (and a lack of chat moderators R2 really needs to implement something like say Runescape has to control their public chat) and with percentages on stuff as screwy as they are a lot of people on the server I play on are done it's just getting not fun things go way beyond just normal game trash talk. I know it's hard to just quit though when you put all that time and effort into a char and you dont want to give into people who dont know when it not trash talking its crossed a line to bullying. So wont see me apologizing for what some may call exploiting to cheer up some people who are really down that they arent really enjoying what really is a cool game and a game they have friends on because of some bad seeds and a lack of monitoring in WC. Sure you all have a way to know who my main is and really if I got banned it would still be worth it to know that those people I helped had fun yesterday real fun for the first time in to long and were excited again about playing.

Comment

• Nice way to screw over anyone who didnt stockpile muts and have tons of alts. Now the powerful have super mounts and the weak have no chance to get them. Do you guys ever actually think before you do something?
                          Name-(s46)Snaps
                          Server-(s46):glacial plains
                          Guild:rebels

Comment

• Originally posted by salesman View Post
                            Nice way to screw over anyone who didnt stockpile muts and have tons of alts. Now the powerful have super mounts and the weak have no chance to get them. Do you guys ever actually think before you do something?
                            It's not r2 fault but the people who cheated I sold all my flawless gems to get Titan people found a way to cheat and spam the system while the servers and sengolia will be unbalanced it's not our problem let R2 deal with that have fun work hard and do your best the game will get better

Comment

• I think, it is better if they set the the level requirement to Lvl 30 or without changing it (Lvl 20).
                              1. With that MUTs prices will surely increase and players in Lvl 35 above sure can get muts and gold easily.
                              2. If they keep on making new alts, let them be until they have used all their MUTs, then they will start to find MUTs or sell their GMUTs.
                              3. R2 can reduces the % of MUTs (Drop Rate) for each dungeons.
                              3. When prices of MUTS increase, it will affect other items too such as HW, gems, etc. Hence, old server will keep on ALIVE !

Just my suggestions. Thank you for reading.

Comment

• Originally posted by McBride View Post
                                I think, it is better if they set the the level requirement to Lvl 30 or without changing it (Lvl 20).
                                1. With that MUTs prices will surely increase and players in Lvl 35 above sure can get muts and gold easily.
                                2. If they keep on making new alts, let them be until they have used all their MUTs, then they will start to find MUTs or sell their GMUTs.
                                3. R2 can reduces the % of MUTs (Drop Rate) for each dungeons.
                                3. When prices of MUTS increase, it will affect other items too such as HW, gems, etc. Hence, old server will keep on ALIVE !

Just my suggestions. Thank you for reading.
                                yes you right is Something Price has go Higher Everything is go Higher Price Because on Angel Island Prices

1. Muts was from 2.50s -5s To 10-20s

2. HW was From 35-45s To 45s-90s ( 90s is Rare Price at the Server )

and more items was Cheap and now it's Expensive

Thank you GM for Change the Battle Bear level

IGN: (S23)gake671 - (S23)gake691 ( another alt page > )

Level:75-35 ( lazy to level up )

Class : Knight - Ranger

Wings : Angel Lords Wings -Magic Extreme Glowing Wings III

Server :

Guild : Shadow Members

Zodiac : Capricorn

Honor : Duke - Noble

Plane : Mortal

^@.@^ <@.@>

Comment

Working...
                                X