[Announcement] EMERGENCY SERVER MAINTENACE @ 4:30 AM EDT 07/20/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] EMERGENCY SERVER MAINTENACE @ 4:30 AM EDT 07/20/2012

Hey everyone, we've caught a bug with putting pets into the vault that needs to get fixed pronto. So we'll be taking the servers down at 4:30 AM EDT, July 20th of 2012. So you all are aware, if a player puts an item in the vault onto a spot already holding a pet, the pet will "disappear" and only the item will be shown. Moving the item around in the vault causes the pet to travel with it, so the pet stays "missing". Once you move the item back into your inventory, the pet reappears.

However, if while you have an item stacked on a pet, you put a pet on the item, the item will get moved to the pet bar of the pet window. So we're fixing that too.

Since we're taking the servers down, we'll also be upping the level requirement for the Battle Bear in the Mount activity to level 45. We've noticed a glut of alts being created to exploit the bear, and we're hoping this will stop it. If it doesn't. we'll be looking at other possible actions next week.

• lugiavenom03
    replied
    Originally posted by shinigami_kun View Post
    Would be nice if the level requirements were made into lvl 35 >.< not 45 :P
    if it is lvl 35 its too easy to get into that level so its nice to be lvl 45 cause u need more tim before u can get ur gmuts i just sling gmuts not using it

Server: Psychodelica
    IGN: gh0straider
    lvl: 52
    Guild: ☺☺ELITES♥♥ (Guild Master)
    Class: Hybrid Priest
    Honor: Viscount

Leave a comment:

• gake67
    replied
    if* not is

Leave a comment:

• gake67
    replied
    Originally posted by McBride View Post
    I think, it is better if they set the the level requirement to Lvl 30 or without changing it (Lvl 20).
    1. With that MUTs prices will surely increase and players in Lvl 35 above sure can get muts and gold easily.
    2. If they keep on making new alts, let them be until they have used all their MUTs, then they will start to find MUTs or sell their GMUTs.
    3. R2 can reduces the % of MUTs (Drop Rate) for each dungeons.
    3. When prices of MUTS increase, it will affect other items too such as HW, gems, etc. Hence, old server will keep on ALIVE !

Just my suggestions. Thank you for reading.
    yes you right is Something Price has go Higher Everything is go Higher Price Because on Angel Island Prices

1. Muts was from 2.50s -5s To 10-20s

2. HW was From 35-45s To 45s-90s ( 90s is Rare Price at the Server )

and more items was Cheap and now it's Expensive

Thank you GM for Change the Battle Bear level

Leave a comment:

• McBride
    replied
    I think, it is better if they set the the level requirement to Lvl 30 or without changing it (Lvl 20).
    1. With that MUTs prices will surely increase and players in Lvl 35 above sure can get muts and gold easily.
    2. If they keep on making new alts, let them be until they have used all their MUTs, then they will start to find MUTs or sell their GMUTs.
    3. R2 can reduces the % of MUTs (Drop Rate) for each dungeons.
    3. When prices of MUTS increase, it will affect other items too such as HW, gems, etc. Hence, old server will keep on ALIVE !

Just my suggestions. Thank you for reading.

Leave a comment:

• TURBOSTAR
    replied
    Originally posted by salesman View Post
    Nice way to screw over anyone who didnt stockpile muts and have tons of alts. Now the powerful have super mounts and the weak have no chance to get them. Do you guys ever actually think before you do something?
    It's not r2 fault but the people who cheated I sold all my flawless gems to get Titan people found a way to cheat and spam the system while the servers and sengolia will be unbalanced it's not our problem let R2 deal with that have fun work hard and do your best the game will get better

Leave a comment:

• salesman
    replied
    Nice way to screw over anyone who didnt stockpile muts and have tons of alts. Now the powerful have super mounts and the weak have no chance to get them. Do you guys ever actually think before you do something?

Leave a comment:

• DannyBoy91
    replied
    Glad there will be no rollback. Exploiting isnt right but some people helped a lot of others with gold, muts and time to get better mounts. How is it any different then to save for old gmut event? Worked for gold and muts just the same. So maybe it didnt cost the same amount of gold still wasnt a walk in the park to get enough gmuts with new event to get upgrade. Have a main with G.T. guess what? It's still a G.T.,have a lot of friends in game though that are on better mounts now. Too many bullies and people making the game miserable for others just to be jerks (and a lack of chat moderators R2 really needs to implement something like say Runescape has to control their public chat) and with percentages on stuff as screwy as they are a lot of people on the server I play on are done it's just getting not fun things go way beyond just normal game trash talk. I know it's hard to just quit though when you put all that time and effort into a char and you dont want to give into people who dont know when it not trash talking its crossed a line to bullying. So wont see me apologizing for what some may call exploiting to cheer up some people who are really down that they arent really enjoying what really is a cool game and a game they have friends on because of some bad seeds and a lack of monitoring in WC. Sure you all have a way to know who my main is and really if I got banned it would still be worth it to know that those people I helped had fun yesterday real fun for the first time in to long and were excited again about playing.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
    there isnt going to be a rollback get over it cos R2 is smart enough to realise they would lose thier main player base and a lot of money lmao
    It has already been stated by Stormaggedon that a rollback will not happen.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    weee, ima mountless now
    ty gm

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    there isnt going to be a rollback get over it cos R2 is smart enough to realise they would lose thier main player base and a lot of money lmao

Leave a comment:

• R22278558
    replied
    Servers are back up guys

Leave a comment:

• R22216274
    replied
    I wish we know when will the servers go up again.:/

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    use and save bag space.. but my vault space it took two space>.< not enough space soon.. will another alt holder..
    2 vault spaces just from them omg :O yeh we need a 3rd vault page i think even though my vault not fully unlocked yet. Or maybe we're just hoarders lol

Leave a comment:

• BlueHora
    replied
    I hate mana orbs T_T

I'm a hybrid priest with blood beam as the main attack. AB lv 5 + soul + Frag weap give enough mp for the rest of my life lol. Mana orb is just a waste of vidalia packs.

If only they make those mana orbs tradable xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X