No announcement yet.

CS 03/14/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they r complaining about the hr difference from day light savings time. our server at least has always been the same since i started playing in oct 11. where does it state what time the server is set to? i guess i never noticed it was western or where it says it is since its always been set to est time. although my point more or less is that it is the same way twice a year and has been that way since 2011. id assume all servers run the same way since this is an american based server. i know there are different versions based on other world times and langs.

Comment

Originally posted by foofoou View Post
      they r complaining about the hr difference from day light savings time. our server at least has always been the same since i started playing in oct 11. where does it state what time the server is set to? i guess i never noticed it was western or where it says it is since its always been set to est time. although my point more or less is that it is the same way twice a year and has been that way since 2011. id assume all servers run the same way since this is an american based server. i know there are different versions based on other world times and langs.
      Oh I thought you were talking about the people complaining about S62's time since 2 people in this thread posted about S62, which is a western server that is currently wrongfully using eastern time. (R2 has both western and eastern servers. You can see them in the server list: http://cs.r2games.com/server/list).

If you were talking about the people complaining about the 1 hour change, then yeah, est changes to edt and there's nothing that can be done.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Charm would be nice, I see people left and right running out of charm and roses. I'm sure the next event is already all planned out, but if there's any GM reading this, having a charm event sometime soon would be nice.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

ty for the link

Comment

MC event .. so my ** can sold out lol
            New Start

Comment

PLEASE make it socketable the slayer ring and slayer necklace.. PLEASE r2
              Server: (S25)Falling Stars Bluff
              Class: Rouge(Hybrid)
              ING: (S25)lothack
              Plain: Eidolon
              Level: 113

Comment

Perhaps torch event?

Comment

Give us MOAR charm
                  Last edited by risengaw; 03-13-2013, 10:36 PM. Reason: meh
                  What are bugs?

Comment

Please expan vault and invenroty 3 or mro epages plz

Comment

Really need a perma SP event. SP in redemption daily would be perfect since it gives redemption more meaning, people will be more inclined to do redemption and spend the coin on scrolls, so a nice gold sink. I would like to see another charm event, but need to be giving them out in bunches of like 20-40 so we can have the roses to upgrade our goddess skills. Would be nice if we also had sockets for the lower level necklaces and rings. Sitting on 100's of chips, flawed and scratched and normals and nothing to use them on cept frag when i get the DC.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

s62 Time Error Please Fix it after the maintenance!!

Comment

suitable event for s52 not for high levels hehe

Comment

Originally posted by DruggedChicken View Post
                            I just hope you guys fix the timezone of s62. It has east time zone which is hard for us filipinos to play and enjoy events like dragonspine, seng. Please fix it to west time zone, Thanks in advance!

they wont.. Crystal saga is NOT a Filipino server..

Comment

Originally posted by soobroken112489 View Post
                              they wont.. Crystal saga is not a filipino server..
                              +99999 agree!!!!! It's an american server!

Comment

Make it a quick maint. Please I'm off work tomorrow and I wanna play all night

Comment

Working...
                                X