CS 03/14/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS 03/14/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, March 14th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: And the patch notes are now up! You can check them out here in this thread.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Sir Plzz Make New Server S63 Plzz :'(

Comment

I just hope you guys fix the timezone of s62. It has east time zone which is hard for us filipinos to play and enjoy events like dragonspine, seng. Please fix it to west time zone, Thanks in advance!
      Server : S63
      Class : ?
      Name : ?
      Level : ?

All you need to know is I will be playing there!

Comment

Hope we get the redemps w/SP perma . And the gmuts in GR thank you :P

Comment

im hoping that after this maintenance s62 Time will be WEST

Comment

Ready for a Charm event, been awhile since we had one.

Comment

s62 Time error please fix it cuz i can't attend the event's in East time make it West

Comment

Originally posted by DemonCrits View Post
                s62 Time error please fix it cuz i can't attend the event's in East time make it West
                i Agree with you they must fix this time error after the maintenance cuz i already cashed in that server!!

Comment

Event SP again GM
                  IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
                  Server : Lycanmarsh
                  I ♥Crystal Saga
                  Life is an Adventure

Comment

charm is a must!!!!

Comment

Well, it's time for clover seeds. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ur-Leaf-Clover
                      And don't remove the 10x multiplier chance >.>

Also, you didn't fix the plunder bug completely last time. Refresh inside delivery as plunder = lose plunder mark without failing the quest.

Comment

I'd like to see more soul shards, but if you're on a newer server you probably need a charm event. I still have over 1500 charm from an event over 2 months ago, and my alt still has 200 roses, lol. Make the sp for redemption perminate, lose Hellstorm, lol, put PUC in the chamber of secrets, add every boss to the rebirth quests, and make it a little easier to get a stink'n fire lord . St. Patrick's Day is soon so we'll be hunting for a pot of gold, planting four leaf clovers, and killing lepricaun bosses Starglade.

Comment

why is everyone complaining about american servers set to est time? you all knew this when you joined. they r est time from day 1.

Comment

add roses to wishing wellk for charm since u get ur godess there

Comment

Originally posted by foofoou View Post
                              why is everyone complaining about american servers set to est time? you all knew this when you joined. they r est time from day 1.
                              They're complaining that a Western US time server is currently following Eastern US time.
                              (S14)Squintina
                              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                              X