[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 7/26 - 8/1 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: Ever wonder what the Points tab in the Item Shop was used for? Well, wonder no more! For the following week, players will be rewarded with 1 Point for every 1 Crystal purchased. If you purchase 1000 Crystal, you will receive 1000 Points. Players will then be able to exchange these points for certain items, but remember to spend your points before the end of the promotion as they will reset back to zero!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PointSystem.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	1731998
    Notes: All packs listed above contain one item. For example, the Pixie Upgrade Crystal Pack contains Pixie Upgrade Crystal x 1. Likewise, the Black Dragon Coin Pack contains Black Dragon Coin x 1.

Packs/items in it are bound or we can sell it to others?
    CRYSTAL SAGA:

Server:Cimmerian Woodland
    IGN:Teekey
    Class:Ranger
    Tree:Full of lov
    Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

does it work with free crystal offers?

Comment

How about when you purchase/recharge VIP ? Does that count?
        Hmm this is superb !

- oh not really but this is...okay cool. XD okay superb ! thank you r2 XD
        Last edited by yosilangpo; 07-26-2012, 04:24 AM.
        I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

buy1getme2 l2 read, it says for every xtal spent, so regardless where the xtal comes from if you spend it u get the pts -_-

Comment

damn now I have to spend money

Comment

Originally posted by buy1getme2 View Post
              does it work with free crystal offers?
              i doubt it

but this is nice
              Like anyone truly cares

Comment

This is by far the best promotion you guys have ever done. Thanks r2
                Server: Starglade
                Name: Lotussin
                Plain: Eidolon
                Lvl: 72 and more
                Guild: GM of DethKlok
                Class:Rogue
                Skill Tree: Shadow
                Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

and to correct the person who said for every crystal spent please reread it says every crystal purchased

Comment

too bad it's only 1 item per pack, it's basically the same amount in the actual shop just in points, so if you get an 8k pack of wings you can get a few extra of the same thing or of another item, not really that great. You guys are still trying to rob people of money with these deals, give something that's worth it considering the amount of cash we are dumping into your game.

Comment

damn, i would like to spent money but my problem is there is no ugc in saudi arabia

Comment

well this sucks.... i jsut spent all my money to buy myself and my boyfriend crystal LAST week..............

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNovaCS View Post
                          too bad it's only 1 item per pack, it's basically the same amount in the actual shop just in points, so if you get an 8k pack of wings you can get a few extra of the same thing or of another item, not really that great. You guys are still trying to rob people of money with these deals, give something that's worth it considering the amount of cash we are dumping into your game.
                          Think of it more as a two-for-one deal. If you buy a heroic wing for 35 crystals, you'll earn enough points to get a heroic wing for free.

And, "dumping cash" is your choice. No need to complain about doing so.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

personaly i stopped paying for this game it is rigged with company built bots and untl all company bots are marked and limited in their activities..i.e. not able to supress payers from top prises with maps to the crypt etc,,i will never again pay

Comment

Originally posted by catfishglass View Post
                              personaly i stopped paying for this game it is rigged with company built bots and untl all company bots are marked and limited in their activities..i.e. not able to supress payers from top prises with maps to the crypt etc,,i will never again pay
                              sometimes i wonder whether that's true lol,
                              look at this thread looks like only 120+ real ppl r playing
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ange-Poll-Time!

Comment

Working...
                              X