[CS Activity] The Exelorn Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CS Activity] The Exelorn Invasion

Duration: 3/21 – 3/28 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: None

Description: While King Valcroy and the people of Vidalia celebrate in Starglade, unbeknownst to them, a resistance is mounting up and preparing to wage war on the city. Between 5 PM and 11 PM (Server Time), several monsters from the Exelorn Hollows dungeon will spawn every day on the hour throughout Starglade (L3 – L5). If you wish to not participate in this activity, please avoid Starglade instances three, four and five.

This can be helpful as long as the bosses drop the PCs and MECs. If notshame.......................

Comment

ugly Event .....find more ideas R2 ....please ......>_<

Comment

Adaquious, not shame if they dont drop. I think they give very much EXP and some things right GM? And Jroyson Its not ugly be happy is for all, but its even not the most great idea
        We are the crazy people

Comment

It reminds me of playing EverQuest way back ... take a relatively safe area (in this case, a city) and add a bunch of high level, *aggressive* monsters that can pretty much insta-kill anyone that is below about level 40. Yeah, it's about as much fun now as it was then. Back then I just waited until the "holiday event" ended. At least this way I can wait to log in until about 11:10pm (server time) and then play.

Comment

Originally posted by RiboD View Post
            It reminds me of playing EverQuest way back ... take a relatively safe area (in this case, a city) and add a bunch of high level, *aggressive* monsters that can pretty much insta-kill anyone that is below about level 40. Yeah, it's about as much fun now as it was then. Back then I just waited until the "holiday event" ended. At least this way I can wait to log in until about 11:10pm (server time) and then play.
            Or just don't go to L3, L4, or L5 at the top of the hour between 5 and 11pm.. Still two more Ls you can be on and not be bothered by the event. Plus, most of the bosses will die within minutes of spawning anyway.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You're no longer a Mod Memory?

Comment

I'm level 120 so I do get exp and the junk they drop doesnt add up to much. The only thing worth having are the MEC and PCs, and for all you guys having leveling problems. If you don't play much you won't level much. If you're in a timezone that doesn't coinside with the events you won't level. When I first started playing CS I had a desk job that allowed me to play all day while I worked. Still got all my work done btw, lol. I can only play now when I get off work. I miss the first boss spawn everyday and hope there aren't 10 people needing the boss I need the second round.
                This is a filler event while they work on something big. They released the mount merge but thats going to be sick. Only mega cashers will be able to merge 2 level 20 Kilin. Its also going to drive up the cost of PCs and gmuts. Gmuts are going for 20g sometimes, lmao. Maybe the next event will have some of the items for the mount merge, and Easter is still coming. I still need an azz load of sp and ewings. I'd like to see an ewing event.

Comment

awsome cscoolest thing ever

Comment

i have had some good things from the bosses <3
                    Love me ~~

Comment

Working...
                    X