Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] CS 3/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidrockz View Post
    anyone can answer my question? i had a Kilin and i want to make another Kilin, is it possible to make another Kilin with my Old Gilded Stallion w/ 10 stars thanks
    Yes, you can morph another Kilin from the same shiny horse.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thanks sir

Comment

i love Crytsal Saga

Comment

no main>>GMuts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

server:tyria village
            IGNs22)angelmage
            guild:none
            class:fire mage
            lvl:23 mortal
            name:angelmage

Comment

server:tyria village
              IGNS22)jenniza
              guild:crystalPH
              class:hybrid priest
              Lvl:25 mortal
              name:jenniza

Comment

how can you update cs

Comment

please create a new vocation

Comment

Your events suck hahaha. Do you guys ever get tired of failing? You should work on fixing bugs, unless you purposely allow them to not get fixed.

Comment

The lottery system is completely messed up. Here is why. There is a limit on how many attempts the server can have. How is that messed up you ask? When the server resets at midnight, the server attempts are completely taken up so no one else can attempt. How does that happen? The few that are able to be on at that time flood it with their attempts, and then next thing you know, there are no more attempts, thereby screwing over anyone else in any other time zone from being able to use their tickets. So basically, the lottery system is completely FUBAR. If you don't know that that word means, here is the breakdown, FUBAR means f**ked up beyond all recognition. So basically, you need to fix it. Otherwise, you've nerfed almost everyone that plays on the server. Use logic next time, because you're failing miserably.

Comment

Working...
                      X