Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Crystal Saga Halloween Costume Contest!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Contest] Crystal Saga Halloween Costume Contest!

Hi everyone!

We have a lot going on here at Crystal Saga and R2Games, but we are already getting started on my favorite holiday - Halloween! I hope you love it too, and here is your chance to get involved! We need costume ideas! Witches, ghosts, goblins, pirates, werewolves, and more! We just can't decide what we want, so please send us your ideas to help us out.

This costume contest will be open after maintenance on August 2nd until end of maintenance August 9th. You can submit as many costume ideas as you want.

Rules:

1) Submission must be original.
    2) You must submit your idea imbedded in your post. I will not follow any external links or downloads. (The easiest way to do this would be to upload your submission to tinypic and then copy/paste the URL into your post)
    3) No late submissions will be accepted.
    4) Costume cannot have hand-held items or wings.
    5) You do not have to include hair/hat with your submission, but it is highly encouraged.
    6) VicZar was kind enough to provide a template below for your convenience. You do not have to use it, but it will help standardize the entries. You can design a digital costume over it, or you could even print the template out, hand-draw the costume, scan it, and then upload your submission.
    7) Submissions must be posted in this thread.
    8) Content should be PG-13 appropriate. For exmple, a bloody cheerleader is OK, but a headless cheerleader with entrails hanging out is not. If you have questions about this, feel free to PM me.

Rewards:
    The winner(s) will receive a Halloween Pack which will include a winning costume and either a new pet or mount or possibly both (we don't know what all we will have for Halloween yet, but whatever Halloween Pack we have, the winner(s) will receive it) on up to 3 characters. I will contact you through the forums for character information once Halloween arrives! Muahahahaha!

Template:

Sample Entry:
    Last edited by Virtue_Sigil; 08-06-2012, 09:04 PM.
    ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
    Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
    After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
    An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
    Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

:O kewlness but what about us people who suck at drawing and dont know how to do on computer. Do verbal suggestions count??
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

AWESOME!! xD
      IGN: Zepher
      Server: Exenden Realm

Comment

wew its perfrect for ranger ^^....5 star ^^

Comment

If only I was good at design or drawing... And could the team at R2 make sure the look the best as pixels in game, I personally didn't like how the costumes looked in game last time, but the designs entered were pretty good

Comment

me has an idea for dis one >.< see if I can get the spare time for it lol
            If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
            Server: Tree of Life
            Plane: Eidolon
            Class: Hybrid Priest
            Guild: Harmless

Comment

i want make costume Pocong :P

Comment

woohooo a new costume event !
                "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

Hmm, interesting. Will try out designing a costume.

Comment

Halloween.. should it be typical halloween-ish.. or just a dressy costume kinda ordeal? What to choose.. ;c
                    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                    Guild: (J1)Philippines
                    Level: 150 Eidolon
                    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                    I'm annoying.
                    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

idaes guys here ^^ http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?q=fl...9,r:1,s:0,i:68

Comment

bhahaha,,any costume is good,,,as long as the themes is not from olympic one,,,,,
                        i don't want to see player in his / her gym clothes (─‿‿─)

Comment

Originally posted by edgard2002 View Post
                          'Ideas' maybe, but if you copy then it's not technically original. D:
                          I have a feeling that maybe the team might have to do research to make sure they're original. xD
                          Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                          Guild: (J1)Philippines
                          Level: 150 Eidolon
                          Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                          I'm annoying.
                          ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

nahh....i want byakuya(bleach) costume or maybe shinigame costume hahah ^^....good for ranger and knight hahah

Comment

thats why its an ideas to be creative hahahh ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X