• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [CS Promotion] Easter Bunny Costume

[CS Promotion] Easter Bunny Costume

Duration: 3/28 - 4/10 11:59 PM
    Servers: All Servers

Description: Looking to dress up this Easter holiday? Well, you’re in luck! An Easter Bunny costume will be on sale in the Item Shop! The lower part of the costume can be yours for 599 Crystal, while the headpiece is just 399 Crystal. Want to try out the costume before purchasing? Try it out for free!

Click image for larger version

Name:	HopHop.png
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	1735169

• Riceysaga
    replied
    hey. where is that item shop? iv been looking for that in years -.-

Leave a comment:

• jroyson
    replied
    no money ... i just play

Leave a comment:

• jroyson
    replied
    i want to buy but i cant ..>_<

Leave a comment:

• -CSPlayer-
    replied
    pls make the costume tradeable ASAP

Leave a comment:

• Skye_Walker
    replied
    I have a Valentines day outfit from last year I think...maybe the year before...im bad with time lol. they never offered to trade it to a permanent one when they have offered to trade other timed outfits for permanent ones. I paid the same thing for that stupid timed outfit that I paid for a perm. one...in fact that one costume costs me more and more every time I want to use it because I have to pay weekly to update it just to use it. I really wish R2 would consider putting in an NPC who will trade all past timed outfits for permanent ones...

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    they removed the exchange feature so they can force you to buy it and not exchange an old one (temp) for free perma. It's all about money to these greedy ♥♥♥♥. You should know this by now when they didn't do any christmas suits or valentines suit exchanges.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-30-2013, 03:18 AM. Reason: language

Leave a comment:

• Nashir
    replied
    Dang doesnt look any different... that stinks.

Leave a comment:

• HeinOctasylva
    replied
    Lazyness strikes again I dont know if it's only me but i can't gift it as well

EDIT: My mistake, it seems lvl 35 is required for gifting items. My char still lvl 33.
    Last edited by HeinOctasylva; 03-28-2013, 07:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    They seem to have forgotten about that to remove it. This costume is from last year when they couldn't be traded yet. Seems to be copy/pasted simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• HeinOctasylva
    replied
    Why the Easter Bunny Costume cannot be traded?

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Why no option to make last years bunny outfit permanent as well just incase some bought it after that or didn't yet?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X