No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 3/28 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay so this is the math on the fusion to make a frag weapon 100% it would take 50 clicks. which is 4400 of the frag crystal, and 500 puri. That is just to make it ready to be fused with other weapons, and no telling if those said bonus' or refined percent will even stay if you upgrade said frag not worth looking into unless you are done with perfect frag.
    s157 DGoddess

Comment

Another r2 Super Epic Fail lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
        There is obviously recharge event, they just decided to make it appear on 31 March, which I'm not sure why....

Promotion Easter Sunday Specia
        l
        Duration: 3/31 Only 11:59 PM (Server Time)
        Server: All Servers
        Level Requirement: None

Description: Happy Easter Sunday! To celebrate the arrival of this day, we’ll be having a special promotion. Recharge your account, and receive an additional 25% Crystal. This offer is good for one day only, so don’t miss your chance.

Note: All bonus Crystal will come in the form of a "### Crystal Card" that you’ll receive in your Recharge Bonus Pack. You must open this pack before midnight, server time, or you will forfeit the extra Crystal. For example, if you purchase Crystal at 11:55 PM server time, but do not open the pack until 12:05 AM, you will not receive your additional 25% Crystal. 

http://forum.now2play.com/viewthread...extra=page%3D1
        only on 31st? no point system? sux. not even goddess=.= already have bunny costume. no point recharging or spending.. unless r2 is kind enough to add something.. interesting.. Fusion not interesting enough, still havent maxed Frag>.>
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper498 View Post
          last year , they made it the entire week and gave it bonus on either the amount you charged or spent? =\
          well yeah... guess looking at the events, they're getting much more stingy now....

Comment

Well, I already maxed my frag, and still think it's ****. Can it be done multiple times ? or if you fused once, and that's it you're done ? If yes, why would I want to fuse now ? especially knowing there will be lvl 130+ weapons and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
              well yeah... guess looking at the events, they're getting much more stingy now....
              true... r2 lost interest in cs or just are getting stupider and doing lame events =\ lazy week yea, nothing worth doing and only week i have holidays so like thanks r2

Comment

greedy twits -.-

Comment

crappy events and what's more, were going to suffer from it for 2 weeks.
                  Crystal Saga
                  Server:Crimson Groves
                  IGN: (S50)Bourbon
                  Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
                  Class:Knight
                  Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

no recharging for 2 weeks then. nothing to buy. nothing interesting. better do other things than playing crappy 2 week event.
                    R2 better put something interesting on 11th, or they gonna lose more of us for good =.=
                    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                      no recharging for 2 weeks then. nothing to buy. nothing interesting. better do other things than playing crappy 2 week event.
                      R2 better put something interesting on 11th, or they gonna lose more of us for good =.=
                      They do not care they are too busy messing with Broken Realm and Wartune. As far as im concerned us Loyal CS players are put on the back burner every week.

Comment

If you go find the posts of most R2GM's on the whole r2-forums, you'll see them actively posting in all sorts of gamethreads but none of them bother with CS anymore.
                        I must say I'm getting very tired with the **** R2 is giving us in regards of content and maintenances. Yes events were nice, but I don't care for 10 ew's when the game is so bugged wings dont even matter anymore (avernal).
                        On top of that, all new content we're getting is unwanted cash-content.
                        Give us the lv100 pvp gear already to be able to compete with top-cashers instead of shutting down non-cash content and forcing everyone to fall epicly behind who doesn't cash a huge amount to go along these new contents. It's what, 4400 Frag Refinement xtals to hit 100%? that's 66000 Xtals to do just ONE fusion (yes one fusion is OP but only means this content is out of reach).
                        That is right after mount fusion: 3990 crystals to buy 33 fusion orbs and 15 conversion stones. with a HIDDEN succesrate. Following R2CS_Pat's mount fusion guide, it's implying one of these affect the succesrate but no-where to be seen how.

Either bring on some major list of bug fixes in two weeks or give us some free good content like 100pvp gear.
                        Crystal Saga:
                        IGN: speeds
                        Server: Windshear Peaks
                        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                        IGN: Speeds16
                        Server: Temple of Ibalize
                        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                          If you go find the posts of most R2GM's on the whole r2-forums, you'll see them actively posting in all sorts of gamethreads but none of them bother with CS anymore.
                          I must say I'm getting very tired with the **** R2 is giving us in regards of content and maintenances. Yes events were nice, but I don't care for 10 ew's when the game is so bugged wings dont even matter anymore (avernal).
                          On top of that, all new content we're getting is unwanted cash-content.
                          Give us the lv100 pvp gear already to be able to compete with top-cashers instead of shutting down non-cash content and forcing everyone to fall epicly behind who doesn't cash a huge amount to go along these new contents. It's what, 4400 Frag Refinement xtals to hit 100%? that's 66000 Xtals to do just ONE fusion (yes one fusion is OP but only means this content is out of reach).
                          That is right after mount fusion: 3990 crystals to buy 33 fusion orbs and 15 conversion stones. with a HIDDEN succesrate. Following R2CS_Pat's mount fusion guide, it's implying one of these affect the succesrate but no-where to be seen how.

Either bring on some major list of bug fixes in two weeks or give us some free good content like 100pvp gear.
                          i agree, r2 should care more about cs, they care more about their new games leaving this one behind, wartune = a updated verison of WarOfLegends 2 me =\ and its boring cs is better , they should pay the same amount of attention 2 cs as wartune and all their other games or sell cs 2 another company so they can look after it and get it out of their hands 4 good i guess , if they dont care

Comment

Just look at Broken Realms update, the List of bug fixes, and the updates are crazy long compared to here...

Comment

I love these Events!!! I get to sit around SG and watch my Korean dramas

Keep up the good work r2....thank you!!!

Comment

is it R2's fault when they release new future with original setting?
                                Renfa that all...
                                I am non-cash player

Comment

Working...
                                X