[Activity] Touch of the Dragon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remember this

800pm today, not yesterday nor tomorrow nor another day, touch of dragon is on today only for 10min, grab it at 800pm and youll get 12h ds, 2min late and youll get 6h ds only, 10min late youll get nothing
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

the main problem is this is a pst server, so 8pm we are awake, but 12hours means it expires at 8am, so most pst or est players will be asleep during the 12hours this is active.
      might i suggest that you do a 12 hour at 8am and a 12 hour at 8pm, this way all players can fully utilize this event. its too late now, but maybe next time.
      i dont know how you plan to give us a 12hour sword, if its an item like the 3 hour one from validian pack, then never mind,
      cause then we could use it when we can utilize the full 12 hours. thanks

Comment

I have yet to get this......it is closed and unavailale. It has not been available ever since the begining of the special.

Comment

im not usually online at at that time!!! name : furrylover alt name: elitefurry server: extenen realm guild name :demonslayers class: hybrid priest lv:39
          Name:----------------furrylover
          Title:----------------Bad to the bone
          Class:-----------priest
          Guild:--------------(S45)demonslayers
          LV:-------------------57
          yeah im a furry so what are you gonna do about it?

Comment

I sure as hell hope this is a "pack" like the DiV 3 hour ones. Otherwise... a waste of an event... or I'm gonna have to go do some serious uppers to enjoy this at all.

EDIT: Was not in a pack..... wow. This means that to even enjoy it I have to stay up WAY too late. What was the point of this? I mean.. it was after all the PvP events... it helps only in dungeons and even then... meh. Really I have to start wondering who is doing the brain storming over there at R2 because whoever is doing it... needs to really start focusing. Besides the ViP changes this whole week has been one big fail.

Let's recap.

Show Me Your Soul = Bugged and delayed... so now I am praying that it doesn't bump another scheduled event from next week and that next week will be better than this.

Orb ON/OFF = Great idea... poor implementation. Sooo many people died not knowing *** is going on. Default should have been on. Pros and tinkerers would have figured it out. Noobs, had no clue and some were even calling Orbs useless thinking they don't work.

Reap What You Sow = Drop rate is wayyyyyyyyyyy to low on RARE mobs. Too random.

Touch of the Dragon = Event time was very "odd" too short in my opinion. And the DS should have been in a pack like the DiV 3h ones.

The Update = Something you did... has caused EVERYONE to have MASSIVE lag ALL DAY LONG.

R2... please don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate these events, and what you do to make the game more fun. But the way you implement things reminds me of my first year in DeVry in the GSP program (Game and Simulation Programming). When I had almost no clue how to build good games and did things that my professors would point out as "pointless".
            Last edited by XxTaLoNxX; 08-04-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

want GMUT event next week please and let us exchange like 10 times

Comment

Originally posted by R22082508 View Post
                the main problem is this is a pst server, so 8pm we are awake, but 12hours means it expires at 8am, so most pst or est players will be asleep during the 12hours this is active.
                might i suggest that you do a 12 hour at 8am and a 12 hour at 8pm, this way all players can fully utilize this event. its too late now, but maybe next time.
                i dont know how you plan to give us a 12hour sword, if its an item like the 3 hour one from validian pack, then never mind,
                cause then we could use it when we can utilize the full 12 hours. thanks

Very true. Vid packed would be best since players would be allowed to use it when they actually wanted to, instead of having an item that they could only use for a short period of time.
                What ever happened to, this game?

Janudin Blackhand
                Djarudiin Vornomiir Along with any and all variations of these three names.
                Gravely Mistaken

Comment

it will make seng full with DS user..so practically will againts that

Comment

Working...
                  X