Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 4/11 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech1955
    replied
    Just another r2 game

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Onto Sage of Heroes, at least those get updates and are far further developed.

Leave a comment:

• Adaquious
    replied
    Guild Boss, ***??? That thing better drop ewings, puc, and sp.
    We're never getting the next PvP set. I will probably quit soon. Nothing to do in the game really. Dungeon keys to run the same lame dungeons is not fun. The people that run this game have very little imagination. This is so sad. Anybody have any suggestions for a fun game similar to this one, but not r2.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    torches for exp. seems to be the only good thing this week and i was really hoping for some big exp event too. kinda got what i was hoping for, and well aside from that, yeah the update was a load of **** just like i said it exactly was gonna be.

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Originally posted by Tech15 View Post
    This is only my opinion, but is it possible CS is driving away paying customers on purpose in hopes that they will transfer to another r2 game and support it there to raise the rating? The majority of player in any game will only spend a certain amount of money in order to raise their character and then play for free again so CS is loosing money because most of those players have reached their ceiling in spending so r2 wants them to start playing another one of their r2 games so they again spend that certain amount of money.

This actually makes good business sense but the original players get shafted and the new players never had the opportunity to receive the good stuff so they don't miss it.
    Chinese MMOs have a life cycle of 1-3 years depending on the quality of the game. And pretty much CS has been around for a 1.5 years so it already has peak IMO. Western MMO tends to last longer.

Leave a comment:

• bevboo
    replied
    We have lost so many of our stronger players to different versions of this game that it has become quite boring. Even guild wars are bad now.

Leave a comment:

• Tech15
    replied
    This is only my opinion, but is it possible CS is driving away paying customers on purpose in hopes that they will transfer to another r2 game and support it there to raise the rating? The majority of player in any game will only spend a certain amount of money in order to raise their character and then play for free again so CS is loosing money because most of those players have reached their ceiling in spending so r2 wants them to start playing another one of their r2 games so they again spend that certain amount of money.

This actually makes good business sense but the original players get shafted and the new players never had the opportunity to receive the good stuff so they don't miss it.

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    junk events, this game is so boring now

Leave a comment:

• catfishglass
    replied
    yes folks who continue to support this game with your wallet it is your fault we dont have our pet soul,and the rest of the 1/2 of cs we dont have,all these people need do is translate and intigrate to the game,but they have no need to as long as you pay them for their shoddy workmanship,we will continue to have horrid laag and a 1/2 game thamk you sheep so very much . R2 great game made bad , you suck beyond belief ,,, ohh wait im sorry owned and operated by the chineese communist govt,,, lol ok i believe you suck this terribly.!

Leave a comment:

• R211632719
    replied
    RRRRRRAAAAGGGEEEE QUIT Quit quit quit quit.......

Leave a comment:

• R26550987
    replied
    NEW WEST PVP or PVE please it's already a month and s62 is a fail server so make a replacement for that T_T

Leave a comment:

• R2744785
    replied
    new east pvp server? -..-''

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    dungeon keys

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    make it.. 80% people left the game..
    yay an empty guild resource
    dungeon keys here i come

Leave a comment:

• ReignItsme
    replied
    This week should reduce lag ...I hope

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowJump View Post
    40 more people just lefted game -.-
    make it.. 80% people left the game.. oh so boring!

ooooh..wait i forgot..thery don't care.. pfft.>.<
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 04-11-2013, 06:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X