[Activity] Starglade Goes Up in Flames

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Starglade Goes Up in Flames

Duration: 4/11 – 4/17 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: None

Description: Starglade has gone up in flames! Torch flames, that is. For the following week, torches will appear throughout Starglade (L1-L5) at the following times: 15:00 PM – 16:00 PM and 21:30 PM – 22:30 PM. So, swing by downtown to bask in the glow of experience! Torches last for 15 minutes.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

So is this torch going on forever? A new torch goes on each 15 minutes. It passed one hour and there are still those torches. Infinite torches FTW!
    Nevermind, the torch ended 15 minutes after 1 hour it first spawned.
    Last edited by Alt911; 04-11-2013, 03:21 PM. Reason: Torch End
    Sorry, I posted with the wrong guy. This is my alt, figure out my main.
    (S62)Alt

Comment

kinda confused as to when the torches spawn o.o do they come continuously between those hours non stop? like 15 mins each torch and they respawn right after? or is it like previous torch events where they spawn at the beginning of the hour and last 15 mins and are gone after? ._.

Comment

They seem to be lasting continuously for about 75 minutes on all three servers I use! Thank you CS!!

Comment

a good event that is ruined by the ***** server crash. i cant enter waaaaaaah!
          Crystal Saga
          Server:Crimson Groves
          IGN: (S50)Bourbon
          Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
          Class:Knight
          Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

guys plz fix the glitch instead of 15mins the torches last 1hour+ its not fair for those who cant make it to the torches in time.

Comment

i can make it on time n this event is awesome plz add some sp events

Comment

I missed 2 days of torch coz I cannot connect to CS, pls fix this problem r2 games, about this DNS coz its unfair to us if we cannot connect while torch is going on and its only for a week i think. thanks.

Comment

I don't get this event lol torches last for more than 15 minutes O-O
                  IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                  Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                  Class:: Rogue
                  Plane:: Eidolon
                  LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                  Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

i hope this event will continue until next week..plz cs...

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
                    but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
                    - JavaMerp -

Comment

yea what gives its been 2 days now

Comment

since this will be the last day this is my evaluation, a very good event that cant be enjoyed by some players just because they've encountered problems about logging in, stucked at 50% which pisses me off since its almost im waiting for almost 12 hours just to log-in and nothing happen.
                        Crystal Saga
                        Server:Crimson Groves
                        IGN: (S50)Bourbon
                        Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
                        Class:Knight
                        Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

Working...
                        X