Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

[Activity] Starglade Goes Up in Flames

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Starglade Goes Up in Flames

[Activity] Starglade Goes Up in Flames

Duration: 4/11 – 4/17 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: None

Description: Starglade has gone up in flames! Torch flames, that is. For the following week, torches will appear throughout Starglade (L1-L5) at the following times: 15:00 PM – 16:00 PM and 21:30 PM – 22:30 PM. So, swing by downtown to bask in the glow of experience! Torches last for 15 minutes.

• balong_maiko
    replied
    since this will be the last day this is my evaluation, a very good event that cant be enjoyed by some players just because they've encountered problems about logging in, stucked at 50% which pisses me off since its almost im waiting for almost 12 hours just to log-in and nothing happen.

Leave a comment:

• R212485111
    replied
    yea what gives its been 2 days now

Leave a comment:

• Kuntum
    replied
    i hope this event will continue until next week..plz cs...

Leave a comment:

• SkyRaZoR
    replied
    I don't get this event lol torches last for more than 15 minutes O-O

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Shadow_14
    replied
    I missed 2 days of torch coz I cannot connect to CS, pls fix this problem r2 games, about this DNS coz its unfair to us if we cannot connect while torch is going on and its only for a week i think. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• nicknick200
    replied
    i can make it on time n this event is awesome plz add some sp events

Leave a comment:

• nicknick200
    replied
    guys plz fix the glitch instead of 15mins the torches last 1hour+ its not fair for those who cant make it to the torches in time.

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    a good event that is ruined by the ***** server crash. i cant enter waaaaaaah!

Leave a comment:

• islandmomma
    replied
    They seem to be lasting continuously for about 75 minutes on all three servers I use! Thank you CS!!

Leave a comment:

• ChCookies
    replied
    kinda confused as to when the torches spawn o.o do they come continuously between those hours non stop? like 15 mins each torch and they respawn right after? or is it like previous torch events where they spawn at the beginning of the hour and last 15 mins and are gone after? ._.

Leave a comment:

• Alt911
    replied
    So is this torch going on forever? A new torch goes on each 15 minutes. It passed one hour and there are still those torches. Infinite torches FTW!
    Nevermind, the torch ended 15 minutes after 1 hour it first spawned.
    Last edited by Alt911; 04-11-2013, 03:21 PM. Reason: Torch End

Leave a comment:

Working...
X