CS 04/11/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS 04/11/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, April 11th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

gm please announce the new Server West please

Comment

new server west please

Comment

open new server west(pvp) please

Comment

lol too early to post this gm

Comment

GM please need new server^^WE ALL IN NEED^^

Comment

new server fTW

Comment

still no new server announcement ?

Comment

There are 60 servers in game -.- stop asking them

Comment

We need too because will create new char in new server..were customers and were always right..

Comment

Man, I'm getting tired of checking the forum for new server news. Maybe i'll come back next week.
                      Server : S63
                      Class : ?
                      Name : ?
                      Level : ?

All you need to know is I will be playing there!

Comment

I hope the next event has sp. I still need a lot, lol. Probably will be some type of item exchange. Epic purg exchange would be cool, but I'd rather see the new PvP set. You guys have had 2 weeks to put something good together. Don't let me down..........again. Unless the ladder event is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Adaquious View Post
                          You guys have had 2 weeks to put something good together. Don't let me down..........again. Unless the ladder event is back.
                          Sadly they done this **** before. they take an extra week due to a holiday event and don't put jack in. they recycle events like the ladder you just said, but they never live up to anything we expect them to. I wouldn't mind getting extra SP and other freebies like gmuts and ew unbound to trade for other goods i need, but the GM have found that binding them pisses us off more, so they got into a habit of doing so. I would like to see some DC and fragrach shards event. I'm almost got auguric so I almost made my ultimate weapon.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

T_T i got hacked last week there ****** aint help me get my speiron back they got any idea how hard it was to accualy make that? >.> with that setback its get defense sperion... since i can no longer posses my atk get all lvl 5 gems and sockets on def or get mount... 25g per gmut.... or 50g per sp both are epic rare.... what to do??? the rods are easy to farm tho... so i geuss mount lol T_T thx r2 for letting me down i havnt even played hard like i used 2 i dont even want to cash anymore due to the fact ill lose everything ill buy O.o insingias dont get erased u kno especcially soul bead ones

Comment

O_O wait i said this on alt acc lol

Comment

Working...
                              X