No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Olympic Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MONEY MONEY MONEY thats all you care about at r2 not its players hope you game burns robing bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobofet View Post
      In great tradition of the olympics and you give us a bollocks event, £5 every day for a load of ****. you guys at rs are just riping every body off that spent time playing this game, im at the point where all i need is gems and gmuts and soul shards, i cant farm gmuts only buy them, i cant farm ewings only buy them i cant get more than 7 soul shards aday, why the hell arnt you doing events that give these items away, but no you all gready money *** grabing bastards and im giving up the game as im not spending 6 houres grinding gems. i want and need items above and im not give you my life savings, i hope you lose alot of players as i for one have quit you stupid money trap game, i hope trading standards shut you down, i understand the fact that you can buy these items but whats not fare is these items DONT drop in any dungeons only BUY them.
      Soul Shard event was moved to next week since it was bugged. You can get Ethereal Wings from the Mysterious Orange Packs. GMUT exchange event comes once in a while, like once in 2 months, so yeah you can get all those for free as well.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by XxTaLoNxX View Post
        Sorry we don't share even similar perspectives. But maybe because I have a different opinion than mindless lemmings.
        Lately these events have been awful.
        And new permanent events favor the stronger players so that it just keeps the "strong get stronger and the weak can suck it" type gameplay. Which again favors people who dump tons of money into the game.

Sorry, I don't like games like that. Skill over money, skill over money.
        hmm..no one is asking you to stay in the game you know..and why not play and make your char strong than whining in forums..dude everything can be achieved if you worked hard..and nothing is achieved if you keep on whining...plus..don't keep on targeting cashers (although im not a casher) they have money to spend so they spend it..if you don't have money to spend then suck it up dude...

Comment

This is the worst event yet this thing sucks or _ _ _ _ _ _ .
          Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

can u tell me why is it so lag in this new server of yours?

Comment

the olympians would be disgusted to find out u guys are buying your medals tsk tsk they should have made an event were we could compete against each other

Comment

Don't feel like doing the math... so how much in American dollars would one spend if bought everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
                  Don't feel like doing the math... so how much in American dollars would one spend if bought everyday?
                  ... 65$ ...
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                    ... 65$ ...
                    Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Duration: 8/2(post-update) – 8/15 11:59 P.M. (Server Time)
                      Servers: All Servers

Description: The Olympics are here! In honor of this great tradition, you can get your own Olympic Pack to help you feel like a gold medal champion in your quest to fight evil! For two weeks only, players may purchase 1 Olympic Pack per day at the Quartermaster for only 499 crystals.

Olympic Pack - open to receive the following items:
                      Gold Honor Badge x 1
                      Silver Honor Badge x 10
                      Bronze Honor Badge x 100
                      Olympic Spirit x 2

Olympic Spirit - use to gain a 30 min buff:
                      Movement Speed +50
                      Attack Speed +10%
                      Cast Speed +10%
                      All Attributes +30
                      - Great things for Crystal Spenders lol, but if it's an actual event thing... should be in Item Shop... or atleast dropped from a World Boss, or Crypt Boss atleast make an Olympic Boss.

Comment

ALWAYYS CRYSTALLS I DONT HAVE!

Comment

all of you people who complain about crystals...you do realize you can earn 500 in less than an hours work doing free xtal offers. survey's pay the most for about 20 mins effort. in order for most payments to go through successfully, have all javascripts enabled and set browsers to accept all cookies. usually they pay upon successful completion. even those who don't live in the usa can complete some surveys and offers as well because many companies who pay for these surveys to be done are international corporations. even if it's something as simple as installing FB apps using a couple profiles over all the possible offers and sponsor companies...you should be able to get a pack or two. :/ i think working for your xtal makes these packs seem more rewarding.
                          IGN: Missy
                          Class: Priest
                          Level: 100
                          Server: (S15)/Aquatic Crypts

thank u R2 for letting me have my character back..

Comment

get over it non cashers if u dont have money deal with it

Comment

I noticed on my server that the quartermaster says the event will only last for 1 week, but it says 2 weeks here. which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by averdin View Post
                                get over it non cashers if u dont have money deal with it
                                Because Olympians buy their medals right? Yeah, this event is perfect for the Olympic spirit, paying to win is what it's all about right? Oh wait... steroids are illegal in the games.

-_-

Comment

Working...
                                X