No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Olympic Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep and u do the survey to qualify and 80% of the time ya dont qualify! download stuff and get trojans and other viruses.....I know because Ive been there done that! AND I've talked to many others who said the same thing

Comment

Please kinda make this event longer,, about until 8/22 please

Comment

LOl now i can get may savage set easy ahihihihihi ty GM's

Comment

the gms are trying to make a better gaming experiance for us

Comment

Originally posted by cronicswife View Post
            yep and u do the survey to qualify and 80% of the time ya dont qualify! download stuff and get trojans and other viruses.....I know because Ive been there done that! AND I've talked to many others who said the same thing
            i have no virus pretiction at all and i do them all the time making 200+ a day no virus

Comment

it is important to buy

Comment

I notice that no one answered my question as to whether this event last for one week or 2... npcs in game say 1, forums says 2, and im confused.

Comment

very bad event
                  Ranger - Edi
                  A1-Arabic
                  S13

Comment

Originally posted by Night4all View Post
                    I notice that no one answered my question as to whether this event last for one week or 2... npcs in game say 1, forums says 2, and im confused.
                    It says the event ends on the 15th both in this thread and in the event panel.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X