No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 08/02/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wish i had a penny for that same OLD question be quiet until Storm gives the green flag

Comment

• Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
      2 and a half hours so if servers 1,2and 3 are up dose that meen that the issue was fixed on those servers or what im still not getting why they are up and the rest of us are down
      maybe they still trying to fix the bugs from that 3 servers then remove it from the other server update
      IGN :QueenRhara

Class : Hybrid Blood Priest
      Level : 69 Mortal with slow growing level -.-
      Guild : DanceOfDeath
      Peace is BETTER than Fight
      PURPLE PURPLE Everywhere

Comment

• if they had put the servers back up without fixing the bug everybody would have been complaining. they try to fix the problem so we dont have to complain and yet you all are still complaining? give them a break, they are trying to give you the best of the game so have patience with them

Comment

• well i know that servers 1,2 and 3 are taken down to make things go smother for the rest of us but if the issue is not fixed then why are they up or is it more like they fixed it on those servers and we are now waiting for them to apply the update and the fix to all the other servers?
          Name: (S51)Aliceianna
          Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
          Class: Ranger Hybrid
          Plane: Eidolon
          Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
          Level: 143+
          Honor Rank:Emperor
          Mount: Killin
          Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• heres a idea while ur at it add a few more instances in bloodfang

Comment

• So i'm assuming the 3 servers up right now are bug free, then how did you mess up all the other servers? lol
              IGN: Storm
              Level: 60
              Class: Ice Mage
              Guild: Judgement
              Server: Bearpaw Valley

Bearpaws #1 noob

Comment

• Originally posted by danno88 View Post
                heres a idea while ur at it add a few more instances in bloodfang
                i agree. since u got a farming event
                IGN: (S43)Raineee
                Class: Mage
                Server: Killer's Den (merged with Glacial Planes, Shrine of Ariel, The Void Encampment, Sullen Dunes and Cimmerian Woodlands)
                Guild: (S43)Champions
                Position: Cutest

Officially the #1 Mage in Killer's Den and STILL the cutest in merged servers

i'm a female gamer with mandible claws :D those who dares to defy me shall be eaten alive by karma ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  So i'm assuming the 3 servers up right now are bug free, then how did you mess up all the other servers? lol
                  No they aren't bug free.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• What I want to know is: Do R2 have a beta or test server where they can test updates the day before a scheduled maintenance?

Comment

• I myself would laugh hard if they got sick of all u QQer's and next week do a little 5 minute mait and say oh btw no events this week so then maybe all this QQing would make a little more sense

Comment

• i dont even care about the event now, just remove the soul event lol
                        (S39)Vyein

GuildMaster of RevelatioN,
                        Erie Marsh

Comment

• Originally posted by Storm View Post
                          So i'm assuming the 3 servers up right now are bug free, then how did you mess up all the other servers? lol
                          this is the same question ive been asking and no one is able to awnser if they are bug free and running why are the rest of us not up and running bug free and if they are not bug free then why are they still up and playing wile the rest of us are down hearing about a bug they are trying to fix cause i would think it would be easyer to fix the bug that was found in the patch if the test servers where down as well so they could be tested
                          Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                          Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                          Class: Ranger Hybrid
                          Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                          Level: 143+
                          Honor Rank:Emperor
                          Mount: Killin
                          Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                            I myself would laugh hard if they got sick of all u QQer's and next week do a little 5 minute mait and say oh btw no events this week so then maybe all this QQing would make a little more sense
                            Same.

Some people are just never happy and apparently feel it's constructive to whine, insult or threaten. It's a game, they're working on fixing a bug, give it a break and go do something else.
                            IGN: Sigrun
                            Server: Windshear Peaks
                            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                            Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                            Sigrun
                            Mage lvl 38

Comment

• just pull back the soul event
                              IGN: (S43)Raineee
                              Class: Mage
                              Server: Killer's Den (merged with Glacial Planes, Shrine of Ariel, The Void Encampment, Sullen Dunes and Cimmerian Woodlands)
                              Guild: (S43)Champions
                              Position: Cutest

Officially the #1 Mage in Killer's Den and STILL the cutest in merged servers

i'm a female gamer with mandible claws :D those who dares to defy me shall be eaten alive by karma ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                                No they aren't bug free.
                                Okay why are the servers up? Shouldn't they be closed?
                                IGN: Storm
                                Level: 60
                                Class: Ice Mage
                                Guild: Judgement
                                Server: Bearpaw Valley

Bearpaws #1 noob

Comment

Working...
                                X