• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Bossing Me Around

[Activity] Bossing Me Around

Server: All Servers
    Duration: 4/18 – 4/25

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the World Bosses of Vidalia? Defeat the following World Bosses and be showered with rewards! For every World Boss killed, you may also redeem one bonus Dungeon Key! Upon defeating a World Boss, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards. The rewards are as follows:
    • Defeat Torvo the Hungry and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x10, Mount Fusion Orb x3
    • Defeat Auron the Destroyer and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x15, Mount Fusion Orb x5
    • Defeat the Ice Queen and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x22, Mount Fusion Orb x8
    • Defeat Nepenthor and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x25, Mount Fusion Orb x10
    • Defeat Amarog and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x30, Mount Fusion Orb x12
    • Defeat the Shadow Reaper and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x35, Mount Fusion Orb x15
    • Defeat Ravensteed and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x42, Mount Fusion Orb x18
    • Defeat the Fallen Angel and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x50, Mount Fusion Orb x22

Note: Dungeon Keys may only be redeemed one at a time.

• Boydmodel
    replied
    Originally posted by Nellah View Post
    lower lvls shouldnt be focussing on fusing their frag weapons anyways. Cudras shipment is for noobs, along with all the daily bonuses. We get really cool events every like 2 months so just buy yourself some patience ( and those events are usuly lvl 30 + )
    yes noobs dont need that as of there weapon but how can they obtain golds if they dont have something to sell to other players did u get the point in here r2? noobs will forever noobs if they cant buy they need

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    roflol, and this event is continued / recycled for another week....

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Server: All Servers
    Duration: 4/18 – 4/25

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the World Bosses of Vidalia? Defeat the following World Bosses and be showered with rewards! For every World Boss killed, you may also redeem one bonus Dungeon Key! Upon defeating a World Boss, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards. The rewards are as follows:
    • Defeat Torvo the Hungry and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x10, Mount Fusion Orb x3
    • Defeat Auron the Destroyer and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x15, Mount Fusion Orb x5
    • Defeat the Ice Queen and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x22, Mount Fusion Orb x8
    • Defeat Nepenthor and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x25, Mount Fusion Orb x10
    • Defeat Amarog and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x30, Mount Fusion Orb x12
    • Defeat the Shadow Reaper and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x35, Mount Fusion Orb x15
    • Defeat Ravensteed and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x42, Mount Fusion Orb x18
    • Defeat the Fallen Angel and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x50, Mount Fusion Orb x22

Note: Dungeon Keys may only be redeemed one at a time.
    Just what the event says guys. Bossing Me around. All of us XD

Leave a comment:

• Jom821
    replied
    okay ***.. why no parties? we are on a 10 server merge. are you freaking kidding me? get an education r2.

Leave a comment:

• Drake_Artix
    replied
    Its hard to kill world boss because there is like so many people wating for boss to spawn and kill instantly no chance for the others

Leave a comment:

• Boydmodel
    replied
    I like this event world boss hunting but hpe you did some twist on this event hope that world boss will spawn fro different areas or interface so it would be exciting cause it unfair for lower lvs for the strong once who can make it 1-2shot for d world boss!

Leave a comment:

• R2243694
    replied
    this is true.....only the high casher that want those stupid fusion mounts will get world bosses cause they are they stongest which is not fair!!! we wait for a wb and they just stroll up to it and take it away!!!

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Originally posted by Nellah View Post
    lower lvls shouldnt be focussing on fusing their frag weapons anyways. Cudras shipment is for noobs, along with all the daily bonuses. We get really cool events every like 2 months so just buy yourself some patience ( and those events are usuly lvl 30 + )
    Ohi there, it's literally the OP player that get's it, high level or not doesn't matter. Seriously on our servers, have you seen different names every day or the same one every day every time?

Leave a comment:

• Nellah
    replied
    Originally posted by R22172082 View Post
    not only that .. all OP players r just sitting there waiting for the world bosses to spawn. how do u expect any lower lvls to do this event yet again?? r2 you make events just for the OP plays then how u want everyone else to enjoy the events. at least make it L1-L5 for bosses to spawn. seriously bull!!

(S1) Hatties lvl 64 rouge mortal

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    Give me back my main char! Unstuck it from chamber so that i can play again!

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    The only way this event would have been a good idea is if the world bosses had spawned in SG and at 3 or 4 different hours of the day to go along with original spawn times of the World Bosses .

But ive been playing long enough to realize r2 will never care about us thus the crappy events week after week ...everyone needs to stop expecting r2 to do things for us its never gonna happen ..

Leave a comment:

• Syber3m3
    replied
    really r2 do you have to be that ignorant to make a world boss event and make it so nobody can ever get it all you care about is your cash and not the players

Leave a comment:

• Quietone911
    replied
    this event is for the top 2-3 players of each server why not make it atleast where the whole party gets the reward or make the world bosses come every hour and you can only get the reward from each boss 1 time max per day

Leave a comment:

• R21336946
    replied
    Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
    Sometimes it feels like you guys dont think things over, You realize this is going to screw alot of people out of world boss rebirth quests.
    Yea well .. well no one has ever accused the people working at Reality Squared games of ever thinking intellegently.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X