• Show
Clear All

• Boydmodel
    replied
    hope to fix that 50% stuck loading issue

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    just hoping that i can play with my character again after maintenance(oh wait, i wont hope for something good because i know R2 would bomb me with something like bad news like "char still stucked at 50%" hahahahahaha)

EDIT: ill just celebrate my 36th hour of not playing CS due to "stuck at 50% bug"
    Last edited by balong_maiko; 04-18-2013, 03:47 AM. Reason: nothing particular

Leave a comment:

• Quietone911
    replied
    i think R2 could give priests back their skills like when they first started and i would like the new class here as soon as possible those can be done by R2 and you would have my many thanks also if you open lvl 150 to us can you give us the new powers that you can have at those lvls also

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    Originally posted by littlevil View Post
    im so bored need more things and places for people to do and that dont mean more things to spend cash on it means more things to do other than grinding xp coz once lvled there is nothing to do at all other than grind dugion for pc carnt grind ew or gmuts sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored
    You can "grind" EWs and GMUTs, silly goose.
    You just don't know the right ways.

Leave a comment:

• littlevil
    replied
    im so bored need more things and places for people to do and that dont mean more things to spend cash on it means more things to do other than grinding xp coz once lvled there is nothing to do at all other than grind dugion for pc carnt grind ew or gmuts sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    They are a company so they still will care about nonmoney related issues, to get money they need to care for the players.
    Gawd guys. Please use brains.

Leave a comment:

• kissme2142
    replied
    Soul Shards for compensation pack please....

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by newclansdragon View Post
    they care about players cos they care about their money~ oh w8 they only care about issues that will really affect them real bad
    Riddle me this- If R2 cared sooooo much about draining people's pockets, why isn't there a 3rd vault page for people to cash on? Why isn't there a name change/class change option for people to cash on?

If they were in it just for the money, you'd see every cash involved suggestion put into the game in a heart beat, and they would wave their magic wands to make every issue disappear so that more people have access to the cash shop.

Or maybe, just maybe, some things are beyond R2's control.

Blindly posting "they only care about money" is starting to get old. A little thought goes a long way.

Leave a comment:

• newclansdragon
    replied
    they care about players cos they care about their money~ oh w8 they only care about issues that will really affect them real bad

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    If they'd care about their players (customers) they'd actually do some readjustings to balance/fix the game..

Leave a comment:

• xviii123
    replied
    5PM in philippines

Leave a comment:

• dmark
    replied
    Originally posted by bvibes View Post
    What time here in the Philippines will start the maintenance?
    17:00 time on GMT+8 Area (Philippines included)

Leave a comment:

• Dystinct
    replied
    Originally posted by princesspeach6 View Post
    Ive red so many ignorant comments in this thread so far. The sentence " is just a stupid company who wants to make money* well damn....Id be damned if I started a company thinking that I was gonna make money out of it !.... the list goes on. Wake up, its a f2p browser game, Im sure nobody is sitting there and just intentionaly not doing anything to improve the players game experience. Its just common sense.
    Amen, plus people have to realize they have more than one game they have to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• princesspeach6
    replied
    Ive red so many ignorant comments in this thread so far. The sentence " is just a stupid company who wants to make money* well damn....Id be damned if I started a company thinking that I was gonna make money out of it !.... the list goes on. Wake up, its a f2p browser game, Im sure nobody is sitting there and just intentionaly not doing anything to improve the players game experience. Its just common sense.

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Btw give us 3rd rebirth lmao

Leave a comment:

Working...
X