X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic CS 04/18/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

CS 04/18/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, April 19th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

Update: Patch notes are now up! You can find them here in this thread!

• R210361575
    replied
    And besides, I'm pretty sure that the people at R2 actually need to sleep.....Just look at hpw many servers they have with how many players. I mean come on!!
    Originally posted by adrimid View Post
    Disclaimer: You and I have different definitions of the word "complain."

eds; I should stop before this gets into a heated debate on various idiocy based incidences.

but yeah we'd probably have to wait another week. they will probably fix it however, though. since many people have
    ahem.
    complained.

Leave a comment:

• Jom821
    replied
    i doubt it, not like i insulted their intelligence. Which btw, if you do on game, you also get banned for. yummy!

Leave a comment:

• mtdew1234
    replied
    O.o what u said right tthere is ground for banned according to r2 but thats soo lame

Leave a comment:

• Jom821
    replied
    Originally posted by mtdew1234 View Post
    i committed 100% of my free time to this game and its letting me down -_- i feel as tho i wasted almost 2 years of my life here... :'(
    i know the feeling LOL. I dont care for events anymore now, i just want the bugs fixed so i can actually enjoy whats there

Leave a comment:

• mtdew1234
    replied
    i committed 100% of my free time to this game and its letting me down -_- i feel as tho i wasted almost 2 years of my life here... :'(

Leave a comment:

• Jom821
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimblewart View Post
    TY for the events... however. If any GM is actually reading this.. >_> is it possible to have one week you give us a selection of possible events to bring back and we all vote? Would satisfy all these complaints as at least then we're being asked what we all want.. shows you would be paying customers attention too.. :3 Although.. im content with these HP orbs ^_^ i hate wasting coupons X:!<3

LOLOLOOL

so instead of acknowledging what people say
    they banned me instead
    SWWEET RIGHT ON R2.

Leave a comment:

• Angel.Blade
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Not necessarily. It depends on what's causing the issue in the first place (if it's not resolved when the servers are all back up).
    HI MEMORYLANE need you to pm me i need help cannot submit tickets i have bought xtals and vip and nothing has been delivered as yet i bought vip 4 days ago on my husbands acc and still nothing please help

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    and R2 totally bombed me with the 50% stucked in chamber thingy. just waiting for the grand opening of the server of the game similar to CS and im quitting. well, that would be my time limit.

P.S if i confirmed to be quitting, once i get back my char, ill be holding off a personal event where i will giveaway items like FSX2, HWx??? and many more.

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    Originally posted by R22278558 View Post
    It wouldnt be so bad but what about the ppl who are still stuck....possibly for another week. many of them pay for VIP...are they going to re imburse them because a lot of them wont be happy with being offered a free month of VIP.

Thankfully this bug hasnt effected me but it could in the week to come for all i know, and its down right un acceptable to leave such a major bug untreated especially for those ppl that have already been stuck for the last week.

If its something they cant fix or because its a problem with their server provider fair enough but even in that case they should address the situation and not just pretend it hasnt happened
    I totally agree with you. It's unfair for many people, and not hearing anything about it for a while officially is also not fair.

Leave a comment:

• vivsixx29
    replied
    they havent fix that bug yet? D: aww no ladder for me then

Leave a comment:

• R22278558
    replied
    Like i said this bug hasnt effected me and im pretty angry about it so imagine how the ppl who it is effecting are feeling

Leave a comment:

• R22278558
    replied
    It wouldnt be so bad but what about the ppl who are still stuck....possibly for another week. many of them pay for VIP...are they going to re imburse them because a lot of them wont be happy with being offered a free month of VIP.

Thankfully this bug hasnt effected me but it could in the week to come for all i know, and its down right un acceptable to leave such a major bug untreated especially for those ppl that have already been stuck for the last week.

If its something they cant fix or because its a problem with their server provider fair enough but even in that case they should address the situation and not just pretend it hasnt happened

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    Originally posted by R22278558 View Post
    Also normally i dnt get angry but ihave friends that are STILL stuck at 50% loading. Not sure if this is a problem R2 could have fixed but if it is then why the hell hasnt it been done yet. I appreciate R2 wants to concentrate on their new games but you still have customers who play and enjoy your old ones. How about lookin after us as well
    Dang.
    I load and have been loading just fine.
    No compens pack this week either it seems so that's kinda disappointing for all the people who have been, and still are stuck it seems.

and yes, it does seem they are putting way more effort into their new ones.

Leave a comment:

• deskita
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cs-fail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1666776

Time for Quit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X