Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Angelfire Dragon Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it, don't mind that the stats aren't that great. its something new and aesthetically pleasing to run around with. I hear city of steam will be mainly just that type of cashing available, not pay to win. personally I appreciate it and also that wont get raged at for having some uber stat increasing mount from cashing by random ppl who see my stuff if it was like the other versions.....wouldn't it be even more unfair to the non cashers/semi cashers that worked for hellwing to end up seeing a 20$ mount better then every other mount avail even a fused kilin? seems a bit off. think R2 did good with this mount. thinking of gifting it to my sister so her kids can watch her run around with it while she plays, they get facinated with the new mounts, don't care about the stats either.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Angelfire Dragon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	1666781

Name:	Angelfire Dragon2.jpg
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	1666782

Name:	Angelfire Dragon1.jpg
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	1666783
    "Imagine you had a pair of glasses into their hearts. Seen what they've done. The parts that are locked down so deep, even they're afraid to see."

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
      1player/2player?
      battlemound/non-battlemount?
      is it upgradable using PC???

Comment

Originally posted by R28928563 View Post
        is it upgradable using PC???
        yes you can use puris on it
        "Imagine you had a pair of glasses into their hearts. Seen what they've done. The parts that are locked down so deep, even they're afraid to see."

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
          Thank you. Now considering buying it for my alt.
          is it upgradable using PC??

Comment

Originally posted by SinEater View Post
            yes you can use puris on it
            ty ill buy this one rather buying lots of GMUT. i leave my bear behind hehe tnx

Comment

Originally posted by potter540 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]39453[/ATTACH]

but why r2 arrrive it with low stats????
              Because that one cost A LOT, lol...

Forge Mount : Avernus Winged Dragon, Requirement : 100x Super Mount Procreation runes (gmut) , 100x Shard of Fate (soul shard), 20x Anima's Scale (Therion), Chance of Success : 5 %.

One of my guildmates there already tried 30x, and still hasn't got it.

Comment

the fact that it look so ferocious y d hell its stats is defensive.

Comment

Which is better? Battle Bear Or AngelFire Dragon QQ

Comment

I was considering to cash some xtal and get that mount, but after seeing the stas... ***?
                    My bear have so much better stats than that *****, no way I'm going to pay 2k xtal for something as crappy as that >_<
                    Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                    Name: Lunaria
                    Class: Fire Mage
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Level: 125+
                    Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                    Honor Rank: Emperor
                    Mount: Super Jiyaori
                    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                    Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                    Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                    Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
                      I was considering to cash some xtal and get that mount, but after seeing the stas... ***?
                      My bear have so much better stats than that *****, no way I'm going to pay 2k xtal for something as crappy as that >_<
                      It is more of an defense mount and your not considering it's a dual mount. Gotta give + to dual mounts. I like it

Comment

how come all the godd stuff chost cryastals y cant they be free for once

Comment

Originally posted by chaoswars View Post
                          how come all the godd stuff chost cryastals y cant they be free for once
                          lmao dude are you drunk???

nvm that question you must be drunk look at your spelling lol

that aside they aint gonna give you free mounts you have either gotta work for them or buy them thats just the way it is
                          DeathDealer
                          Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

looks cool but really terrible stats titan is better
                            Bellas Chasm
                            (S49)Squall
                            Eidolon Knight
                            Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
                            Demon Lord Wings +2
                            Kilin

Amethyst Forest
                            (S41)Tomilyn
                            Eidolon Priest
                            Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
                            Demon Lord Wings
                            Kilin

Comment

can u extend this by any chance? i bought crystal to get this and it comes in on the 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by rabiosa View Post
                                can u extend this by any chance? i bought crystal to get this and it comes in on the 29th.
                                The player has spoken and we have responded! Anyway...we will actually be extending this promo for a few more weeks so all players will be able to grab this special mount.

Comment

Working...
                                X