[Promotion] Angelfire Dragon Mount

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angelfire.png
Views:	1
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	1735448
    Server: All Servers
    Duration: 4/18 – ???
    Description: Get your hands on the latest mount, the Angelfire Dragon! Available in the Item Shop, this limited-edition mount can be yours for just 1999 Crystal. The Angelfire Dragon offers the following stats:
    • Player HP: +8.0%
    • Player Attack: +8.0%
    • Player Defense: +26.0%
    • Player Healing +8.0%
    • Movement Speed: 250

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]39407[/ATTACH]
    Server: All Servers
    Duration: 4/18 – ???
    Description: Get your hands on the latest mount, the Angelfire Dragon! Available in the Item Shop, this limited-edition mount can be yours for just 1999 Crystal. The Angelfire Dragon offers the following stats:
    • Player HP: +8.0%
    • Player Attack: +8.0%
    • Player Defense: +26.0%
    • Player Healing +8.0%
    • Movement Speed: 250
    Awww looks pretty! ^_^
    Needs glitter though @_@

Leave a comment:

• Tech1955
    replied
    Hey r2, if you have a 25% discount on crystals, I'll buy one for all my alts. The stats are low but with it being a 2 seater, higher def, great looking and most important the added speed, I think it is well worth having. The only thing I don't like about it is the x10 pc's to upgrade.

Well, r2, you really got me good this time. I bought a couple of the mounts just to check them out and got hooked and bought them for all my alts. Since this game was starting to loose its excitement because of all the poor excuses for special events, I stopped all my vip's and just was going to play the game as a free player for now on but you introduced these mounts and really screwed up my will to stop paying for things. Oh well, I don't regret buying the mounts but I hope you don't do the same thing with a new pet that matches the mounts.
    Last edited by Tech1955; 04-24-2013, 10:15 PM. Reason: Update

Leave a comment:

• R27696311
    replied
    COULD YOU PLEASE HAVE ANGELFIRE DRAGON ON LONGER I bought crystals for it and I haven't received them yet

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
    Because that one cost A LOT, lol...

Forge Mount : Avernus Winged Dragon, Requirement : 100x Super Mount Procreation runes (gmut) , 100x Shard of Fate (soul shard), 20x Anima's Scale (Therion), Chance of Success : 5 %.

One of my guildmates there already tried 30x, and still hasn't got it.
    u can buy a mount even better than that avernus. crystal legacy allow u to become god of the game itself lol. 500k+ MATK mage?? hell easy in CL.

Leave a comment:

• R22280434
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
    The player has spoken and we have responded! Anyway...we will actually be extending this promo for a few more weeks so all players will be able to grab this special mount.
    Glad it will be extended but our server in now2play.com where i play is closing..maybe r2 can merge them here.

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Pat
    replied
    Originally posted by rabiosa View Post
    can u extend this by any chance? i bought crystal to get this and it comes in on the 29th.
    The player has spoken and we have responded! Anyway...we will actually be extending this promo for a few more weeks so all players will be able to grab this special mount.

Leave a comment:

• rabiosa
    replied
    can u extend this by any chance? i bought crystal to get this and it comes in on the 29th.

Leave a comment:

• Drake_Artix
    replied
    looks cool but really terrible stats titan is better

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    Originally posted by chaoswars View Post
    how come all the godd stuff chost cryastals y cant they be free for once
    lmao dude are you drunk???

nvm that question you must be drunk look at your spelling lol

that aside they aint gonna give you free mounts you have either gotta work for them or buy them thats just the way it is

Leave a comment:

• chaoswars
    replied
    how come all the godd stuff chost cryastals y cant they be free for once

Leave a comment:

• R29589683
    replied
    Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
    I was considering to cash some xtal and get that mount, but after seeing the stas... ***?
    My bear have so much better stats than that *****, no way I'm going to pay 2k xtal for something as crappy as that >_<
    It is more of an defense mount and your not considering it's a dual mount. Gotta give + to dual mounts. I like it

Leave a comment:

• Isarenya
    replied
    I was considering to cash some xtal and get that mount, but after seeing the stas... ***?
    My bear have so much better stats than that *****, no way I'm going to pay 2k xtal for something as crappy as that >_<

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Gabriel
    replied
    Which is better? Battle Bear Or AngelFire Dragon QQ

Leave a comment:

• R22593496
    replied
    the fact that it look so ferocious y d hell its stats is defensive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X