No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New VIP System!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm (GM), am I right in thinking that my newly activated VIP will renew on the same date and time each month? Or do I need to renew my VIP manually? I used my bank debit card (a Visa), and it went through without any problems Thanks. StormChef (s40).

Comment

• Wow, this is so cool, I want to activate my free V.I.P. but I do not know how to do it via Western Union.

Comment

• GM help me my VIP status is disappear

Comment

• maybe you can make the attempts of soul root crystal exchange to soul shard 7-8 attempts. that will lure more players to buy VIP. all players badly need SOUL SHARDS.

Comment

• well done, well done

Comment

• the 4 coupons per hour is really nice.

Comment

• Well the additions are great, however I still do not receive the extra 2x bonus for pet or character. Have not received any since I started on VIP. I also have a problem w/the auto heal and mana. It has not been active since the new up grade. I even submitted these problems to support and never receive any response. This is very dissappointing.

Comment

• hum this is a little suggestion that i think you might adjust the next couple of weeks in the vip system : instead of being able to fuse 5 soul shards per day maybe extra 2 for vip <<

Comment

• hey what about the ppl who suggested some of these changes? the thread said they would get 1 month free VIP if their suggestion stuck, i honestly see 3 new changes that i suggested, what gives?
                    Crystal Saga
                    IGN: SaintHugo
                    Server: Whisperwind Beach
                    Guild: Sanctum
                    LVL 120 SCION
                    "A group is only as Strong as its weakest Link"

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintHugo View Post
                      hey what about the ppl who suggested some of these changes? the thread said they would get 1 month free VIP if their suggestion stuck, i honestly see 3 new changes that i suggested, what gives?
                      A lot of changes were suggested multiple times. Were you the first person to suggest the change? If you were, perhaps you should file a ticket and ask about it.
                      Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

• I should have waited to use the 3-day free VIP....

Comment

• I need crystal

Comment

• Sir R2. can you please help me how to avail the VIP via MOLL POINTS in Facebook? i have 500 MOLL points atm.. i don't know where to top-up the points to get VIP.. please help and please do give me links of the website on where i can top-up the points..

THANK YOU..

Server: Cimmerian Woodlans
                            NGM: Don't ask still a newbie..

Comment

Working...
                            X