No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New VIP System!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm (GM), am I right in thinking that my newly activated VIP will renew on the same date and time each month? Or do I need to renew my VIP manually? I used my bank debit card (a Visa), and it went through without any problems Thanks. StormChef (s40).

Comment

• Wow, this is so cool, I want to activate my free V.I.P. but I do not know how to do it via Western Union.

Comment

• GM help me my VIP status is disappear

Comment

• maybe you can make the attempts of soul root crystal exchange to soul shard 7-8 attempts. that will lure more players to buy VIP. all players badly need SOUL SHARDS.

Comment

• well done, well done

Comment

• the 4 coupons per hour is really nice.

Comment

• Well the additions are great, however I still do not receive the extra 2x bonus for pet or character. Have not received any since I started on VIP. I also have a problem w/the auto heal and mana. It has not been active since the new up grade. I even submitted these problems to support and never receive any response. This is very dissappointing.

Comment

• hum this is a little suggestion that i think you might adjust the next couple of weeks in the vip system : instead of being able to fuse 5 soul shards per day maybe extra 2 for vip <<

Comment

• hey what about the ppl who suggested some of these changes? the thread said they would get 1 month free VIP if their suggestion stuck, i honestly see 3 new changes that i suggested, what gives?
                    Crystal Saga
                    IGN: SaintHugo
                    Server: Whisperwind Beach
                    Guild: Sanctum
                    LVL 120 SCION
                    "A group is only as Strong as its weakest Link"

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintHugo View Post
                      hey what about the ppl who suggested some of these changes? the thread said they would get 1 month free VIP if their suggestion stuck, i honestly see 3 new changes that i suggested, what gives?
                      A lot of changes were suggested multiple times. Were you the first person to suggest the change? If you were, perhaps you should file a ticket and ask about it.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• I should have waited to use the 3-day free VIP....

Comment

• I need crystal

Comment

• Sir R2. can you please help me how to avail the VIP via MOLL POINTS in Facebook? i have 500 MOLL points atm.. i don't know where to top-up the points to get VIP.. please help and please do give me links of the website on where i can top-up the points..

THANK YOU..

Server: Cimmerian Woodlans
                            NGM: Don't ask still a newbie..

Comment

Working...
                            X