No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 4/25 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope.... the rouge skills with increase attackspeed is the one that helps... not the frag..... rouges are soft... so they need damage and attackspeed.... 5% compared to 10% is a big boost on other players...

Comment

Hey R2CS_Pat or any other moderator, would you add a thread for the Zodiac event? There are many post regarding this event everywhere instead a place of there own. The only thread for Zodiac is closed which makes no sense to me. I don't have the authorization to open a new thread or I would have done so.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech15 View Post
        Hey R2CS_Pat or any other moderator, would you add a thread for the Zodiac event? There are many post regarding this event everywhere instead a place of there own. The only thread for Zodiac is closed which makes no sense to me. I don't have the authorization to open a new thread or I would have done so.
        You can open new threads in any section except for the News & Events section. What questions do you have about the Zodiac?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

In general, I have seen seen many negative post regarding the Zodiac event that I wanted a section where only Zodiac posts are posted. Personally, I love this event and hope that it will become a permanent event. Getting the 30+ shards and then upgrading is close to impossible in the 2 week time-frame plus trying to do so when you have the lvl 120 there to kill the Zodiac event monsters in 3 or 4 shots makes things a little difficult for others but if it were a permanent event, things would go much smoother. Do you have any personal thoughts on this subject?

Comment

Zodiac is a permanent feature, which is why it's listed under Content.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
              When are you going to fix frags?
              yep when are u going to fix the frag ?
              Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Originally posted by killerskiller View Post
                yep when are u going to fix the frag ?
                So specific.. What's broken about it?

Comment

LOL of all the post I've read (a lot of them) in regards to Zodiac, this is the first time I've seen any inclination that it is a permanent event. I've seen many post with breakdowns on how it isn't possible to do this event in 2 weeks so I hope they come back to the forum to see that can now allow their blood pressure to go back to normal.

Thank you for setting me straight on this and I know I will have fun with Zodiac for a long time to come.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    So specific.. What's broken about it?

It's the problem that has been reported so many times, the bug in the avernal, bloodcry skill taking out 20 % of hellfire bane, contributing to the damage done by the player, which leads to rogue winning all the time because of their attack speed, I've already suggested in the open ticket to just cut half the rogue's bloodcry chance, it should be like that anyway, because it's the same like frost, if frost is halved for rogue, why not bloodcry ? This is just the easiest possible fix if you guys are so busy with everything.

Why people keep insisting it's a bug ? because the sperion gem combo Blood Breaking kill did the same like this back then when it was first introduced, and it was fixed in a week, this frag thing has been going on for 2 months. If it's really meant to be like that , why not change the blood breaking kill back to how it was, and also Firelord's Infernal destruction / burn that takes out 3 % of enemy current hp every 3 secs , lasting 15 secs, why not change that too so it counted towards the damage done, so we can all go crazy and did 10 billion damage in avernal. (real fact, top cashed rogues can do 7+ billion damage in avernal, no competition at all)

Comment

The only event I want is those Christmas, Valentines, and St. Patrick events. Those are the best events so far since I started in November 2012. I just created this account as an alt so I didn't start in April.
                      Originally posted by **aH2o138Mfg4J**
                      This is how I got my name.
                      **=All my friends have this in their names.
                      a=First letter of alphabet.
                      H2o=Chemical formula for water.
                      138=13 is bad Luck 8 is how old my son was when I created this account.
                      M=Master. Seems like another way to say boss.
                      fg=Food, because we need it to live. Guardian, they protect you.
                      4J=4 is how old my daughter is when I created this account. J is the first letter of my last name.
                      **=All of my friends have this in their names.
                      Yes, you can call me anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                        It's the problem that has been reported so many times, the bug in the avernal, bloodcry skill taking out 20 % of hellfire bane, contributing to the damage done by the player, which leads to rogue winning all the time because of their attack speed, I've already suggested in the open ticket to just cut half the rogue's bloodcry chance, it should be like that anyway, because it's the same like frost, if frost is halved for rogue, why not bloodcry ? This is just the easiest possible fix if you guys are so busy with everything.

Why people keep insisting it's a bug ? because the sperion gem combo Blood Breaking kill did the same like this back then when it was first introduced, and it was fixed in a week, this frag thing has been going on for 2 months. If it's really meant to be like that , why not change the blood breaking kill back to how it was, and also Firelord's Infernal destruction / burn that takes out 3 % of enemy current hp every 3 secs , lasting 15 secs, why not change that too so it counted towards the damage done, so we can all go crazy and did 10 billion damage in avernal. (real fact, top cashed rogues can do 7+ billion damage in avernal, no competition at all)
                        A bug is something not working as intended. Fixing something requires something to be broken first. What's being proposed here is a suggestion. Is there a dedicated thread in the Suggestions section that outlines what currently happens and proposes a change, like there was with the sperion combo? I'll do what I can to pass it along, but it needs adequate positive feedback as a suggestion.

Comment

A bug is something not working as intended. Fixing something requires something to be broken first. What's being proposed here is a suggestion. Is there a dedicated thread in the Suggestions section that outlines what currently happens and proposes a change, like there was with the sperion combo? I'll do what I can to pass it along, but it needs adequate positive feedback as a suggestion.
                          I think there has been way too many post about it, and I even used open ticket, with a simple screenshot of low atk power rogue vs mage that has 8x the matk power of the rogue, and still the rogue wins avernal, how is that not a bug ? There's no need for explanation or anything, rogue with 25 k atk power can beat / have the same damage with mage with 155 k matk power in Avernal, Please by all means explain how is that fair or how is it not bugged ?

This is just one of them, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Avernal-Realm and http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....2-Avernal-Boss , what support are you talking about there btw ?

I believe speeds16 has already posted a suggestion to fix it before, but I just couldn't be bothered to find it now, unless I can be sure to know if it's going to get fixed, and btw I already messaged ShadowGammaDraco since few weeks ago too so he can push my suggestion / bug problem / tickets, but there's still no fix until now, this is really should be a few minutes fix... few hours max...

Do I need to stress it again, that this is PURELY FOR AVERNAL, not ladder, not sengolia, not GR, not pvp, not trove, not crypt, not pve offence/defense, guard boss battle (lvl 121-150 stuff), it's not that, IT IS PURELY FOR AVERNAL REALMS EVENT.

Should I pm you in the forum here about my tickets too ?
                          Last edited by Botolminum; 04-27-2013, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Boto, they don't care.

Comment

people need to stop complaining about events being for high lvls only and just lvl . If too many events for lower levels were made, an alt army would surface. And nobody wants that. Kthx
                              Nellah - lvl 11x Eidolon - Ranger ( Nature, mostly )
                              Server : Starglade(S10)
                              ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

Except the rogue frag is bugged/broken, it has the incorrect % for the skills blood cry and Blood Lust on the weapon.

Comment

Working...
                                X