[Activity] Fortune Favors the Brave!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Fortune Favors the Brave!

Duration: 4/25 – 5/9 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: For the following two weeks, players who reach each of the requested level requirements may head over to the Quartermaster to receive an assortment of rewards! Each reward may only be redeemed once. Reach the required levels and receive the following:
    • Level 90 – Dungeon Key x5, Mount Upgrade Token x5
    • Level 95 – Dungeon Key x8, Mount Upgrade Token x10
    • Level 100 – Mount Upgrade Token x10, Heroic Wings x10, Bone Dragon Egg x3
    • Level 105 – Mount Upgrade Token x10, Heroic Wings x10, Black Dragon Coin x5
    • Level 110 – Supreme Enchantment Crystal x15, Fire Lord Egg x5
    • Level 115 – Supreme Enchantment Crystal x20, Superior Ruby x1, Superior Topaz x1
    • Level 120 – Dungeon Key x5, Supreme Enchantment Crystal x20, Superior Ruby x1, Superior Topaz x1, Mount Fusion Orb x10, Fragarach Refinement Crystal x30

Note: Players may only select one option for the duration of the activity.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

why would a lev100 and a lev105 need Muts and HW? they can farm them for god sake and if they cant farm them at those levels then something is seriously wrong with them -_- I mean really sometimes I think you guys actually dont think things through properly at all LOL
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

eww.. we been 120 since nov-dec-jan =.=
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

already lvl 120 >.>
        IronSight
        Kong server 5
        Apocalypse guild
        Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
        Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
        Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

9x lvls better reward then lvl 10x lol
          [S55]Abbie
          [S3]Legends
          Eidolon 147
          Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
          Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
          Kilin
          Holy Terrene
          Level 7 Seiryu
          +1497 Soul
          Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

http://forum.now2play.com/viewthread...extra=page%3D1 << this is whats wrong with them...............

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowJump View Post
              http://forum.now2play.com/viewthread...extra=page%3D1 << this is whats wrong with them...............
              I'm clearly not seeing the issue here.

Comment

At least let those lvl 120 claim the rewards... most people are already lvl 120

Comment

Originally posted by R23045699 View Post
                  At least let those lvl 120 claim the rewards... most people are already lvl 120
                  All the rewards lol

Comment

if you're already level 120, you can only get the level 120 rewards... lame... lucky for the below 120, they can still level up to gain more rewards while the event is running..

Comment

Originally posted by R22102902 View Post
                      why would a lev100 and a lev105 need Muts and HW? they can farm them for god sake and if they cant farm them at those levels then something is seriously wrong with them -_- I mean really sometimes I think you guys actually dont think things through properly at all LOL
                      Yeah, this is just more evidence of the level of unlimited stupidity that R2 team is capable of.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

R2 getting more and more pathetic D: So sad honestly,R2 has gotten so lame they actually forgot that level 90's and 100's can farm 200 muts and 200 hw a day <3 dont worry guys we love you too,youll see that by the amount of cashing thats gonna be reduced by a lot after those events~
                        LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

ok really? why are the rewards not collectable for those who are already 120?
                          LISTEN! do you smell something?
                          I just killed you in the time it took you to read that.

Comment

stupid... i just rebirth and was lvl 116 now i cant even get a single ****~

Comment

Why on Gods Green earth would a level 90 need muts and Hwing? Like someone said before those can be farmed at that level we need Ewings and Gmuts >.<
                              I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

Working...
                              X