Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Fortune Favors the Brave!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOrry MomeryLane but to Quote you at the beginning

Each reward may only be redeemed once

EACH Reward, meaning that we should be able to claim for EACH of the requiered levs we reach only once.....NOT
    Once, total, regardless of level, for the duration of the event.
    As you are now saying. You did not not state that is was over all at the beginning. you said
    Each reward may only be redeemed once
    NOT Rewards for leveling may only be redeemed once, so pick carefully which one you choose.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

This post contradicts itself.

First it says that you can claim each lvl reward once, then it says you can only participate once. It does not make sense. What I see is that there was an issue, with people claiming each lvl reward so instead of FIXING the problem, R2 just made a note that you can only claim ONE reward total. Contradicting the event all together. Yup, that makes no sense.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Yep the morons screwed this one up.

Comment

see, even our lovely mods can't even explain properly how this entire **** works. Also, this event is practically pointless since it only gives you useless rewards, better ignore it (and any other garbage events, which R2 seems very fond of recently)
          ――罨――
          阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
          地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
          今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
          天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
          卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

well that event is a load of rubbish i claimed level 115 reward so i couldnt claim level 120 reward u are only allowed to claim one of them so if u get level 120 whilst event still on u cant claim if u have claimed already useless rubbish as usual
            Server - Sea Of Dreams
            Char Name (S16)Jasmine
            Level - Eidolon level 132
            Class - Knight

Server- Sea Of Dreams
            Char Name - (S16)Diamondheart
            Level - Scion level 80
            Class - Priest

Comment

Great Worked hard to level up from 110 to 115 and go to redeem and get the stupid message that I don't qualify for the reward only to come here and read that the stupid people at R2 don't speak de english properly. The ******* explanation should have been you can only claim a reward once instead of leading you on to think you could claim for each of the levels gained. Thanks once again for posting unreliable instructions.

Comment

Working...
              X