Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] CS 04/25/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

na *** the events they just need to fix their **** open up sum of the npc to what they was meant for and fix seng the **** can die to easily everyones to dam op on and whose bright idea was it to overlap the quiz with seng i want seng harder so we can have our hour long sengs back like when we was all nubs XD
    [r^(S3)Hemming]

I Will Eat Your Soul

Comment

hmm maintenance again.. boring..
      go here to vote on quiz (hope r2 will listen X_X):
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rial-Quiz-Poll
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

new server please... it's been more than two months!

Comment

Originally posted by kissme2142 View Post
          where's the compensation packs???
          hmmm well said
          LIVE FREE... DIE WELL

Comment

i hope event MC and JMUT xD
            dont make bad event again GM

(S48)OLYMPUZ
            Server: Nebulan Ridge
            Lvl: SCION 100
            Class: Rogue
            Pet : DK,FL,Morphed Pet
            Guild: Indonesia

(S48)Chefsfork
            Server: Nebulan Ridge
            Lvl: Eidolon 65
            Class: Knight
            Pet : Burning Angel , Morphed
            Guild: (S48)JOGJAJAMMING

Comment

some decent events this week http://forum.now2play.com/choose.php...extra=page%3D1
              Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Originally posted by R22594713 View Post
                ok here we go again

1, we already have a MC event if your too stupid to get 22-23 questions right in the quiz then its your own fault
                2, we already have a perm Gmut event (durr)
                3, ITS POINTLESS MAKING SUGGESTIONS FOR EVENTS ON MAINT DAY (jeeeeeeeez)

every week its the bloody same, players whining and complaining JUST GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!!!
                lol this guy sounds happy

Comment

Decent events ? roflol. Bossing me around which most people hated because only the strongest will get it, Point of interest (depends on the items, if it's like the last previous 2 or 3, it's a major fail) , 25 % more xtal *yawn* here we are at Crystal legacy with 200 % more xtal , 7x points and bunch of bonuses.

Only Fortune favors the brave is nice, but only one time for a whole week, instead of decent, it would be categorized as 'oh well, better than nothing' actually...

Comment

yaa do know they just don't come up with the events during the 3-4 they do maintenance they already have what there gonna do down they just need to put in the code and test it during the time the servers are down yes R2 blows and normally messes something up when they do maintenance but don't think there that smart to figure what to do and just know the code to do it in 4 hours so asking for stuff and making polls last minute is useless
                    [r^(S3)Hemming]

I Will Eat Your Soul

Comment

I wish DC event... drop rate on dungeon is so low..

Comment

~waits for zodiac guide~

Comment

it took 15 minutes. for Zodiac

Comment

Patch notes are up. You can find the Patch notes here, and the Zodiac guide here.
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Not bad idea with compensations packs ...the servers and main page of R2 fall so many times in last 2 weeks full of laggs ladder maps everything loading so slow .. there is no problem only in our internet connection speed or browser (R2talk about g.chrome) ... when this things will be solved? .. and what i never got is there "unfair" events for OP or highest lvls.. ONLY .. i dont care what lvl im .. I just see that totally unfair for lower lvls... how they should it take ? Like im lower lvl so i dont deserve it ? It is demotivating more to not play while you are doing this kind of events.. try think about it
                              [S55]Abbie
                              [S3]Legends
                              Eidolon 147
                              Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                              Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                              Kilin
                              Holy Terrene
                              Level 7 Seiryu
                              +1497 Soul
                              Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

to be honest, thank you for killing my interest in crystal saga. its been a fun(sarcasm) 4 months playing and i will treasure(sarcasm once again) each times that i played. be happy that a non-casher finnaly decided to quit CS. you can now have your celebration.

Comment

Working...
                                X